Poll

Should I be killed and banned from this section?

Yes.  Die by the sword, English scum
1 (10%)
No.  We will just pretend we never saw you.
4 (40%)
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Keeping it pure  (Read 10153 times)

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
Keeping it pure
« on: July 06, 2007, 08:40:03 pm »
Hey!
I don't know enough (any) Spanish.  So any attempts by me to use it here would just be annoying, I'm sure.

However, I enjoy one or two topics in here, and I try really hard to understand what is being said, even if I can't really respond very well.

So I am hoping that you will quietly ignore my English-ness, if I keep it to a minimum.  I don't want to disrespect your section and show bad manners by just turning up and posting here! ...I'm hoping you can kind of just overlook my presence.

So what do you think?  :ninja:

voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
Re: Keeping it pure
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:04:54 pm »
Bueno, como a todos nos gusta masacrar el inglés .... o es a los ingleses? :unsure:... bueno en fin, la idea es que solo había una respuesta posible para mi: "Muere bajo el filo de mi espada maldito inglés!" :wicking:
[We are all English killers in this section. Soooo, as a good English killer I only could answer "Die by the sword you English scum" :wicking:]

No seriously, I don't really care... but I would be really flattered if some day you start posting in Spanish as we all do in English..... until that day, have a beer :cheers: ... and a fish :fish:.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 09:08:43 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 10:10:00 pm »
Siii!!! Quemenlo en la hoguera! (Translation: Yeah! throw him in the fire  :fireevil:)

:innocent:

Ok, ok, talvez no, pero no te preocupes Rick, es diviertido tenerte por estos rumbos (Translation: Ok, ok, maybe not...but don't worry Rick, it's fun to have you around in this part of the forum)

See? I even translated, maybe you can begin learning some spanish now  -_-

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
  • let the twisted pipes blow
    • me
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 01:21:59 am »

We ll fight together mate, we have the right to be everywhere :D  (the scot said)

bienvenido y si tienes algun problema mandame un pm y yp te ayudo, no es dificil despues de todo

yo yo yo :)=
Scripta Manet

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 04:49:54 am »
VOCES! Voces muy confusas entran en la mente!
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 09:41:32 am »
Hey, Rick!

English politeness, hm?  :lol3: I don't mind having you posting here and there around the section (but that's exclusively my point of view), 'cause your posts are always nice and funny... so you better keep it that way if you don't want to die (again!) by an Elvish sword!  :evil2:

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Thagirion

• The Dragon... Rise!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 02:13:46 am »
Hay una cosa bien graciosa... Todos bien rudos, y malos... SON UNOS MATAPOLLOS!!! :whistle: Jajajaja yo no le veo problema rick, bienvenido... Y ya hay un esocés, ahi iba de metiche pero mi lengua natal es mas parecida al español que nada... asi que... Postea, aqui te haremos trizas..

There´s a very funny thing... Everybody so rude... So bad... ALL OF YOU ARE KILLERCHIKENS!!!  :whistle: hahahaha i don´t see a problem welcome Rick, there´s a scot, i was wondering if i can say the same, but my original lenguage it´s so seemed to the spanish... Soo... Post here!!! And we are going to make you pieces...  :evil2:

Listening seek and destroy!!! :yeha:
I´m a Dragon, A Red One, i´m the light, i´m one of you, and i want to know...
THE DRAGON RISE!!