Author Topic: The "Worst Case Scenario" Game  (Read 24066 times)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
Re: The "Worst Case Scenario" Game
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2007, 06:09:47 pm »
So, you're back from work, and feel like it's time for a relaxing shower right before falling asleep on a comfy bed while watching TV. Ok, you open the water to let it heat, it all goes fine, you undress and get into the shower... AGH!!! It's freaking ice-cold! In your extremely surprised reaction, you jump back, slip and hit your head against the wall. You stand up, get used to the icy cold temperature of the water, that will not change no matter what you do (You'll need to call a plumber!) You start soaping yourself, but the soap will not leave any foam on you, so you rub, rub, rub, rub, bub... Until you have a patch of bare flesh on your leg, and still no foam... Ok, you think it's time to get out... As your reaching for your towel, you slip and break your teeth, and your mouth is bleeding, you run around the hous looking for something to stop the bleeding, but you step on a cable and electrify due to still being wet. When you get to your first aid kit, you slip with the wet floor of your kitchen, due to having the window open on a rainy day. You slip and fall out the window and have a free fall for 20 stories until... SPLAT! You're naked and flat on the road....

Next one: Going on a school field trip
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline IronCretin

• Every tear I shed/Is for you
Re: The "Worst Case Scenario" Game
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2007, 12:00:36 pm »
Going on a school field trip:

Ok. . . I'd like to start this one with a quote:
"It's COOL to wet your pants!"

Ummm. . . if you don't know that quote. . . well, it kinda sums itself up.  I mean, imagine wetting your pants JUST as you arrive. . . you wouldn't be able to cover it up since you'd be walking around heaps looking at museum exhibits.  Everyone would know. . . and stare at you, and giggle. . . OH THE HUMILIATION!  I can't think of anything worse than that. . .

Next: Going skinny dipping with a member of the opposite sex. . .

~The (Uncreative) Cretin~