Author Topic: IQ tests  (Read 5231 times)

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
  • let the twisted pipes blow
    • me
IQ tests
« on: February 10, 2007, 05:55:22 am »

According to my last IQ test, which is required by the uni to all teachers, IM A BLOODY GENIOUS!, now, i dont kow how much are this tests reliable i mean, i know im intelligent beyond average but...well this topic is to hear the opinion of all whi have taken an iq test or just have something to say about it, waiting for your replies

yuo yo yo :)

Scripta Manet

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
Re: IQ tests
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 02:16:29 pm »
My IQ is 50  :tongue:  :yeha:

:insane: :insane: :insane:
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline melchiah131

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 02:19:18 pm »
My IQ is minus 50!!!! :lol: :pock: according to the "experts" i should be walking on 4 legs instead of 2 :alien: !!!!!! They also said that i'm living proof that Darwin was wrong in his theories,if Darwin actually was studying me he would have commited suicide !!!!!

Offline Diane

• Metal Mommy
  • Loyal Member
    • Last FM
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 07:40:35 pm »
Maybe you guys just took the IQ test on an "OFF" day  :lol3:

Try again another day!   :)

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
    • me
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 03:10:42 pm »
Maybe you guys just took the IQ test on an "OFF" day  :lol3:

Try again another day!   :)

Then i guess i got a fine day, i scored 148   

yo yo yo :P
Scripta Manet

Offline Nighthawk

• Life on Mars?
    • Lust.fm
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 03:59:14 pm »
Then i guess i got a fine day, i scored 148
My roommate scored 172.

It's not as romantic as it sounds - he's not a guru I look up to, not the savior of mankind. I berate him on a daily basis. Rightly so.

I have yet to take one myself. My roommate urged me, telling me that I have nothing to fear 'cause I'm supposed to get at least an above average result, but I'm of the strong conviction that I'd screw something like that up. IQ tests are, as far as I can see, a good way for employers to pick out good, reliable employees, who can solve theoretical problems and are on good terms with math. I know quite a few intelligent people (IQ-wise) who are perfect idiots.

By this I don't mean that I don't like them or that they act like superior jackasses. They're just idiots - I wouldn't trust them to watch over a drawn elephant. I'd stake my company on them ('cause they're capable - well, some of 'em), but I wouldn't trust them with Pinky.

Having a high IQ doesn't mean you see through the souls of men - it just means logic hasn't completely abandoned you. That does not have to be a good thing.

I don't like it when people see someone else's opinion as stone cold truth. Then again, I'm an agnostic so stone cold truths aren't really something I'm into.

Still, a high IQ is a great ego-booster, so knock yourself out. Just don't lose perspective.
Can't stop the signal.

Offline Loke

• Twisted Bard
    • me
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 04:05:15 pm »

Not losing perspective was my intention at the beginning, that's why i posted instead of going for life thinking im a genious or superior, i apreciate youur posts and of cpurse my opinion is similar, IQ tests are not greatly reliable and by all means they dont measure the human quality or capabilities.

yo yo yo :P
Scripta Manet