Other Languages > Seccion en EspaƱol

Stand up comedy

<< < (3/10) > >>

Elizabeth:
It doesn't actually hunt me, just a funny memory now  :lol3: I'd still like and have the chance of tearing his eyes out with the matter, tho.  :wOOt:

Soo... nothing I'd like you to ask him. Let's hope I'll have the oportunity of doing it mysef. Thanks anyway  :wink2:

The One:
Haha, discuss it well with him , Livi. :wink2:
Here's a few other musician jokes:

-What's the difference between an onion and an acordeon?
-No one cries when the acordeon is cut in little pieces

-How many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?
-100, 1 to do it, 99 to say they could do it better

-How does a vocalist change a lightbulb?
-He stands up on a bench, holds the lightbulb and believes he illuminates the World around him.

-What's the difference between a big pizza and a jazz musican?
-The pizza can feed a family

Loke:
A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out of lanes on the highway. He tells the guy to blow a breath into a breathalyzer.

''I can't do that, officer.''

''Why not?''

''Because I'm an asthmatic. I could get an asthma attack if I blow into that tube.''

''Okay, we'll just get a urine sample down at the station.''

''Can't do that either, officer.''

''Why not?''

''Because I'm a diabetic. I could get low blood sugar if I pee in a cup.''

''Alright, we could get a blood sample.''

Why not?''

''Because I'm a hemophiliac. If I give blood I could die.''

''Fine then, just walk this white line.''

''Why not?''

''Because I'm drunk.''

yo yo yo :D

melchiah131:
Ok here's one i heard a few days ago and i want everyone to know beforehand that i am a BIG admirer of blonde women all over the world.A guy that is drunk :drunk: walks in a bar that has one of those "ladies nights" unaware of that due to the fact that he is drunk, walks over to the bar and thinking that he is talking to the bar-man orders a drink and  says"Hey buddy have you heard the latest joke about blondes?".A long and extended silence falls over the place  :afaid: and a deep voice of what could be described as a woman's voice says "You can tell the joke if you want to but there are 5 things u must know before you do 1.the person you are telling the joke to is a woman, and a blonde one too 2.the waitress is blond 3. the woman to your right is blonde too and just got out of prison today after doing 20 years for double murder 4.the woman to your left is blonde and an expert on martial arts and 5.i weigh over 100kgs and am blonde"!!!!!! "So bearing those 5 facts in mind i ask you once more do you still want to tell the joke"???? And the guy goes "HELL NO!!!! I'm too drunk to explain it 5 times over  to all of you!!!!! "

lavaniegosII:
Loke:

Translate one joke of Polo Polo in English :wink2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version