Other Languages > Seccion en EspaƱol

Stand up comedy

(1/10) > >>

Loke:

A place for the stand-up comediant we all have within 

Besides is good to hear jokes from all around the world and from different cultures along with the fact that woukd give a smile to the honorable members of this forum ... yo yo yo 

Sunday School   

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

yo yo yo :O

The One:
:lol3: man, this is an old one...Though, it stil remains as funny as hell! I remember when you told it at the Official forum.

Loke:

--- Quote from: The One on January 27, 2007, 03:26:06 am ---:lol3: man, this is an old one...Though, it stil remains as funny as hell! I remember when you told it at the Official forum.

--- End quote ---

Hehehe, you forgot to post a joke mate

yo yo yo :P

The One:
Well, this one, no offense to drummers.
A drummer comes home being extremely happy.
"Mommy! Mommy! I could say the whole alphabet today and the other kids couldn't" his mother replies: "Great hunny, that's 'cause you're a drummer"
next day: "Mommy! Mommy! I could count up to 10, and the other kids only up to 7" his mother replies: "Great hunny, that's 'cause you're a drummer"
next day: "Mommy! Mommy! Today they measured us at school, I'm the tallest in the class, is that also becuase I'm a drummer?" his mother then replies: "No, hunny, that's 'cause you're 26 years old"

Elizabeth:
Haha... don't post that in the Official forum, or you might angry Petter! :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version