About NTSMS > Feedback section

What a wonderful world!

(1/9) > >>

Loke:

What a wonderful world!

If i had the oportunity to meet such nice people in a forum at least i would like to know what makes them so wonderful (even if you dont think you are, yu are trust me), so i want you to tell me , what do you think makes a person wonderful?

i think that the open minded attitude is one, regarding the age , colour, nationality people are cool for their way of thinking

what di you think?

yo yo yo :P

Diane:
The first things that come to my mind when describing a wonderful person would be honesty and respect.  Those are qualities I look for in my friendships and relationships.   Telling the truth and treating people with courtesy show that you have an admirable character, and they are the kind of people I like to be around.   :)     Oh...    and a good sense of humor is important, too! 

Markus:
Hey Loke,

I think that properties like intelligence, education, curiosity, warmth, kindness, friendliness, creativity, wisdom can make a person wonderful. It doesn't necessarily take all of them, and not necessarily in that order, but these are properties that I admire. :)

Cheers!

Markus

lavaniegosII:

--- Quote from: Markus on January 25, 2007, 07:19:30 am ---Hey Loke,

I think that properties like intelligence, education, curiosity, warmth, kindness, friendliness, creativity, wisdom can make a person wonderful. It doesn't necessarily take all of them, and not necessarily in that order, but these are properties that I admire. :)

Cheers!

Markus

--- End quote ---

I'm with that description too.

Lucy:
Well, if we are talking about one person, I think patience is essential. One has to be very strong to let the others be the way they really are, without wanting to change them (and without seeming weak).

If we are talking about a community, the most important quality is the mutuality. People who are used to give must learn to accept too, and those who are usually receiving must contribute too, otherwise the connections go flat like used batteries. :)

In the case of our community I think we all are very different – so we may be interesting to each other. Our bonds of friendship are built on Therion, and this makes Therion even more meaningful for me. I think there aren’t a lot of metal bands that mean this much to their fans.

EDIT: Whoa, 666th post!  :fireevil:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version