About NTSMS > New Members

The Wonderous World of... Nighthawk.

(1/6) > >>

Nighthawk:
How anticlimactic...

Right. Good morning team. My name is Edmund Blackadder and I'm the new minister in charge of religious genocide. Now, if you play straight with me you'll find me a considerate employer, but cross me and you'll find that under this playful boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless sadistic maniac. Now, any Ploppies here?

All kidding aside, greetings and salutations. Therion and me, we go way back... well, not so much way back. A'arab Zaraq was the first album I fell in love with (but all would-be biographers should notice that the actual first Therion song I was exposed to was Lemuria, although, at the time, my knowledge of the divine audio orgy's name was somewhat flawed. In fact, it didn't really exist; I had no idea what I was listening to. My ears, of course, felt a triple orgasm flow through them nonetheless.) - true, the first album I *tried* to fall in love with was Crowning of Atlantis, but at the time I wasn't really in the mood for it (much like Dream Theater and their Metropolis).

Lemuria is to this day my favorite Therion song and, also, quite coincidentally, my favorite Therion album. Lemuria is... what a multiple orgasm in Heaven would feel like.

So... there. That's my connection to Therion.

As for who I am... well... there have been psychiatrist who have claimed they have a pretty good idea. I say boo to them.

I'm supposedly a student of philosophy and information technologies (do not even begin to contemplate the sheer lovecraftian magnitude of the potential connection between the two), and, um... I like to create. Whether it is prose or poetry, music or movies, I'm not really that picky - as long as I can throw my vision at someone with the awful force that only a pretentious artistic funfest (that is my work) can provide.

I'm not really that self-absorbed... really. I'm not. Ask god. Any of them.

Or one of the many colorful voices that like to echo in the vast voids of my cranium.

The gang's all there, y'know...

So, anyways, greetings  :)

/Riding the beast
Babalon
Lilith through Naamah
Guardian of Dreams
Let thy water flow/

Markus:
Welcome, Nighthawk! :yeha:

Reading your post I get the strong feeling that your membership might take the NTSMS insanity to a new level. Multiple orgasm in heaven.  :wOOt: :wOOt:  :roll:

Be very welcome, feel at home here... and beware the Evil Queen! :ninja:

Cheers!

Markus

Luth:
Welcome Night!

Interesting description of yourself... I think your psychiatrist might need a psychiatrist him/herself after listening you...  :biggrin:

Oh! I almost forgot! Crazyness is a need to enter this community  :insane:

Besides that, Lemuria is my fav too, as a song and as an album. So, you have entered with the right feed here  :wink2:

ENJOY!!!!!!!  :ninja:

Nighthawk:

--- Quote from: Markus on January 01, 2007, 10:34:04 pm ---Welcome, Nighthawk! :yeha:

Reading your post I get the strong feeling that your membership might take the NTSMS insanity to a new level. Multiple orgasm in heaven.  :wOOt: :wOOt:  :roll:
--- End quote ---
I'm always up for exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations and boldly going where no man has gone before.

The only problem is, I always forget how to get back.

(It's not that I don't remember... I just forget.)

--- Quote ---Cheers!
--- End quote ---
Aaah, this sounds like you're insinuating beer. Me likes.

--- Quote ---Be very welcome, feel at home here... and beware the Evil Queen! :ninja:
--- End quote ---
Me? Beware? Hah! I fear no one. Where is this Evil Queen? I shall smite her with my mighty blade!

Or something less kinky.

--- Quote from: Luthien on January 01, 2007, 10:36:17 pm ---Welcome Night!
--- End quote ---
*jumps, startled*

Oh, hello. I knew you were standing behind me the whole time.

Yup. Yes I did.

Umm...

--- Quote ---Interesting description of yourself... I think your psychiatrist might need a psychiatrist him/herself after listening you...  :biggrin:
--- End quote ---
Funny you should say that. She said the exact same thing.

--- Quote ---Oh! I almost forgot! Crazyness is a need to enter this community  :insane:
--- End quote ---
Ah, good. Crazy is a term of art (or thus spoke Thompson, at least) - so I'll take that as a feel free to indulge yourself in any form of artistic depravity you want kind of invite.

--- Quote ---Besides that, Lemuria is my fav too, as a song and as an album. So, you have entered with the right feed here  :wink2:
--- End quote ---
Aah, your kung fu is strong. We may yet break bricks together.

--- Quote ---ENJOY!!!!!!!  :ninja:
--- End quote ---
Well, can't promise anything... but I guarantee that at least one of my personalities will.

Luth:

--- Quote ---I'm always up for exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations and boldly going where no man has gone before.
--- End quote ---

With these words, now you're EVEN MORE welcomed!

Life long and prosper, my crazy (a matter of art, I suppose) friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version