Author Topic: Therion impostors on myspace.com  (Read 7841 times)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Therion impostors on myspace.com
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:39:30 am »
Hi folks,

remember that hip-hopper who stole Therion music? Remember the many love messages we sent him? No we have a similar case: Under myspace.com/therionmega someone is pretending to be Therion. Of course, Chris doesn't know of that site - Therion's home online is the Official Site and the ES.

Those of us who are myspace members can show these folks our love. There's no need for insults, I suppose, simply remarking that the site isn't real should be enough. You can also contact myspace.com management and tell them what's up, although Franz has done so already, and so have I - theoretically that should be enough.

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 09:38:07 am »
Hi Markus! I had read about that before, in the ES, and every day I feel more angry at those  :censored2:  Unluckily I am not a member of those My Space, so I leave the responsability to shout the truth to you. What makes me wonder... so you have an space? can you give us your adress?  :evil:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:04:01 am »
I don't, oh queen, so I can't.

But I wrote an abusse report to the management. They must have been informed from several sides by now, so I believe that page won't last very much longer. :evil:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 01:48:55 pm »
Hey guys! I just see the announcement at the Megatherion website. Wow, the guy(s) is even deleting the posts telling that it's a fake! You really have to have time to loose to do all of that.
Anyway, yesterday I was chating with some members of the Dark Tranquillity forum and they told me that this band had a similar problem in the near past. At the end, they (d.t) got the fake site closed and started an official site at myspace. Useless from my point of view since they already have an official www site... but anyway.
I don't know, to me this is just pretty stupid (to open a fake site like that) :huh:
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Tzar-0

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 07:08:49 pm »
hello,

Yes it is pretty stupid to open a fake site...looks like he thouht that none will never notice that his site was a fake.

But it seems that some people on myspace were really thinking that it was the site of the band...funny...did they never write Therion in google ?

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 07:30:41 pm »
did they never write Therion in google ?
[snapback]7235[/snapback]
:roll1:
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member