Author Topic: Phanta Oeeeee!!!  (Read 35930 times)

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
    • http://spaces.msn.com/members/narwen0/
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2006, 02:22:54 pm »
Can you teleport yourself, Aluqak?! Huh?

About swimming, I don't worry, I'm a good one  B)

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2006, 04:15:19 pm »
I wouldn`t rely on that, Virus. Strange things happen behind these walls...

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2006, 04:33:22 pm »
Hmm he is a fat fish so i can swim better than him and faster .but  there is a question  :ph34r:  . How can he get out of the water and eat me :| He stay's only on Abyss ^_^  So as long i don't get on the water i will not get eaten  :P
[snapback]7896[/snapback]
Virus, you've gotta understand - he is invincible!!

He will eat the oceans
He will eat the sands
He catches up with you
By eating all the land!  :afraid1:
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2006, 08:24:04 pm »
And then he'll eat himself or will he continue eating other galaxies?

Thanks Tequila!

I don't trust astrology, because I'm a Gemini and Geminis don't trust astrology. Raymond Smullyan.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2006, 08:39:56 pm »
And then he'll eat himself or will he continue eating other galaxies?
[snapback]7901[/snapback]

That's The Question, dear Ely! Several philosophers had tryied with their theories, but noone explains the ultimate truth about Aluqak's end or Pleroma's end... I personally think that he'll eat all, the Pleroma, and after that, he'll implode and explode at same time, creating a new All... just my thought  :pop:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2006, 08:50:57 pm »
That's The Question, dear Ely! Several philosophers had tryied with their theories, but noone explains the ultimate truth about Aluqak's end or Pleroma's end... I personally think that he'll eat all, the Pleroma, and after that, he'll implode and explode at same time, creating a new All... just my thought  :pop:
[snapback]7902[/snapback]
Many great minds have devoted their entire lives to these mysteries.  It is widely believed that when Aluqak has eaten EVERYTHING and he is ready to die...

Then he will actually eat Death itself!

And he will continue to eat beyond the extremeties of the universe, on into previously unknown dimensions.  And he will eat those too.  Obviously, such eating leads to... er ..."expulsion" of "matter".  And this "creation process" is how the new universe will be born.

Meanwhile, Aluqak will have eaten his way into some pretty tiny dimensions, and will himself emerge from one such dimension into the newly formed universe to start his eating all over again.

But do not worry, scientists predict that at his current rate of eating the universe has plenty of time left.  Several hours, in fact.  Some estimate as much as two whole days.  :mellow:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 08:51:50 pm by Sirius13 »
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2006, 10:26:06 pm »
If he tries to eat this planet, any other celestial bodies, me, or to disturb in any other way before the end of the upcoming eclipse, he will be banned out of this universe by my very humble self: I'll snap my fingers to create a new universe, immense cosmic gulfs of utter void. Aluqak will be cast into those gulfs by second snap, ending up there in the shape of plankton. He will be doomed to reproduce by cell division while his consciousness will reside in each individual cell, thus filling those gulfs. Then a third snap will create incredibly cruel and greedy fish, so he will remain alive while being eaten all over again, for all eternity.

Don't make a Notessomes High Priest angry! :ph34r:

After the last total solar eclipse ever, though: Enjoy your meal!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2006, 10:32:04 pm »
If he tries to eat this planet, any other celestial bodies, me, or to disturb in any other way before the end of the upcoming eclipse, he will be banned out of this universe by my very humble self: I'll snap my fingers to create a new universe, immense cosmic gulfs of utter void. Aluqak will be cast into those gulfs by second snap, ending up there in the shape of plankton. He will be doomed to reproduce by cell division while his consciousness will reside in each individual cell, thus filling those gulfs. Then a third snap will create incredibly cruel and greedy fish, so he will remain alive while being eaten all over again, for all eternity.

Cheers!

Markus
[snapback]7905[/snapback]

:afraid1:

Aluqak, BELIEVE ME!!!! Don't-make-Markus-angry!!!!!  :afraid1:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Phanta

• http://maisquedesraca.rg3.net
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2006, 01:07:00 am »
This multiverse is such a nice place to live on...

Universes are born by the hand of priests and die eaten by some hungry autophagous fish. Then the fish blows up and another universe is born.

Is the birth of a new universe caused by the space-time continuum going off-topic? :alien_smilie62:

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2006, 03:47:10 pm »

Cheers!

Markus
[snapback]7905[/snapback]
...or you could just ask him to eat the clouds?  B)
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2006, 04:30:35 pm »
There won't be any, Rick!

But in the extremely improbable, almost unimaginable case of clouds I would be incredibly grateful for Aluqak eating them. I would still send him to that new universe full of fish afterwards, with Aluqak transformed into individual plankton cells. But it would be flesh-eating plankton this time. :)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2006, 10:02:32 am »
Is the birth of a new universe caused by the space-time continuum going off-topic? :alien_smilie62:
[snapback]7910[/snapback]
Totally.

Thanks Tequila!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2006, 02:10:14 pm »
WOW!.... guys, now I'm very touched... You've been very bussy talking and building all kind of physical and philosophical concepts about... me... I feel almost loved :bawling: (j/k).
No seriously speaking, there are like 5000 different species of anglefish down there... and a lot more are camuflated in the coral reefs around the world. So, be careful because I'm not there will be enough food for all of them :ph34r:.
About the clouds, yeah no problem... I'll probably have some "gaz" problems afterwards, but well... "shit" happens. Oh! but there is still a minor thing Markus, can you buy the ticket to go to Turkey? I'm a little bit short of money these days :D
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Elizabeth

• The Elf
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Ahava le haim!
Phanta Oeeeee!!!
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2006, 07:39:46 pm »
I feel almost loved :bawling: (j/k).
[snapback]7946[/snapback]
Don't .  :evil:

Thanks Tequila!