Main Forum > Music Topic

Nightwish

<< < (74/75) > >>

NeMo:

--- Quote from: wolfshade on March 18, 2008, 11:51:48 pm ---to avoid all Anneke vs. x stuff..

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think that's lame... I would never do such a thing! :fish:

--- Quote from: wolfshade on March 18, 2008, 11:51:48 pm ---and 1998 -> Widow's Weeds, Oceanborn and How To Measure a Planet?  :wub:

--- End quote ---

Not exactly female fronted but Nightfall in Middle-Earth too... in 1998... :bow: Man that was A YEAR! ^_^
And my fat džukela was born in 1998... :wub:

--- Quote from: NeMo on March 15, 2008, 05:54:27 pm ---

--- End quote ---

wolfshade:
awwww, džukela.  :biggrin: :fish:

anyway, to not be so OT, next Nightwish single will be The Islander, wooosh! :) and they made a video for it.

NeMo:

--- Quote from: wolfshade on March 19, 2008, 12:13:03 am ---anyway, to not be so OT, next Nightwish single will be The Islander, wooosh! :) and they made a video for it.

--- End quote ---

Let me guess, random chicks in short skirts hugging Marco with a deep V-shaped decollete, and pretending to play some instruments? :biggrin:

wolfshade:

--- Quote from: NeMo on March 19, 2008, 12:19:47 am ---
--- Quote from: wolfshade on March 19, 2008, 12:13:03 am ---anyway, to not be so OT, next Nightwish single will be The Islander, wooosh! :) and they made a video for it.

--- End quote ---

Let me guess, random chicks in short skirts hugging Marco with a deep V-shaped decollete, and pretending to play some instruments? :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

no, the video willl be "a sort of Lapp wilderness combined with the surrealism of Salvador Dali".  :fish:

NeMo:

--- Quote from: wolfshade on March 19, 2008, 12:31:24 am ---no, the video willl be "a sort of Lapp wilderness combined with the surrealism of Salvador Dali".  :fish:

--- End quote ---

So they are now also into the surrealism of Salvador Dali? :blink: Isn't that too much?

Silly me... too much... you can never have it too much when you're a hooker! :biggrin: :fish:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version