Author Topic: Talk about you  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Talk about you
« on: April 02, 2005, 09:51:12 am »
Ok, let's us know a little more about you. Although there's a similar topic in NTSMS presentation forum... it's almost no used. That's the topic for already members who want to tell us about them, not only for those who are still members. I'll start the topic:

The 90% of NTSMS members know about me. But I'll tell something here for those who don't, and for those who don't know all. I hear metal music only since a year and half ago (in fact, a little less)... so, I'm a beginner in that. But, since the moment I heard it (thanks to a good friend of mine), I knew that this is MY music.  :D  A friend of mine talked me about a good band called Therion, and I decided to hear something about it... OMG! Since the very first time I heard Therion I felt in love with it. It made me search by the web for that fantastic band, and I found the official web. Then I start my non-stop posting in its forum, and I discovered the Therion chat, and... I created with Markus that NTSMS! And finally, I joined TS too... Loooong story to be explained in few words! The fact is:

What's YOUR history??
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
Talk about you
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2005, 09:01:18 pm »
I'll just tell you that my friend gave me Deggial to listen while playing Quake 1 and the rest is history!