Main Forum > Enter the voids of the OT-forum

Mats Leven site is up!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Cygny:

--- Quote ---Hi Mega!

So far we have 8 registered users! Seems that we are off to a good start!

and thank u once again for the wonderful banner!
[snapback]2385[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Yep, 9 even MMG just let me know! And Eresh, next time I see you on the chat (btw, don't forget to log in from time to time to the mats_chat as well), I've got a surprise for you ^_^ And an idea to do a sort of contest between members, when they are a bit more numerous ^_^ Hohoho, plans I have, plaaaaans :D

Anyway, Luth and Mega, thank you for the support and I said it before, the banner is great!

Ereshkigal:
Oh! Cygny! I didnĀ“t think I could begin using a channel through the mirc thing! So now I will be there forever ok?
What is this surrrpriiseee?

See guys? we have many cool things instore and just another reason to join in!

*Listening to Princess of Ice*

TheOFFman:
Nice site. Maybe I join.

Ereshkigal:
Welll. the site is on hold fo rthe time beign... :(

Sirius13:

--- Quote ---Welll. the site is on hold fo rthe time beign... :(
[snapback]2419[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
@Cygny & Ereshkigal

I don't think you should put it on hold!  I read the reasons on the site, but so what?!  It's not an official site, so you guys can do whatever you please.  Make it so damn good that he HAS to turn it into the official site!  If you give up just because of this, then you guarantee that it will never happen.  Some time in the future when he wants a site, he'll just get his mates to do it  - but if your site is already out there and totally killer, things may be different.  :)

I just think if your hearts are in it, you should go for it!!  I've said my piece, I will shut up now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version