Main Forum > About Therion

Therion concert 101?

<< < (2/2)

TheOFFman:

--- Quote from: Hatecraft on January 26, 2013, 06:58:34 pm ---- Does the band usually hang out with fans after concerts? I've seen a few videos of that happening on youtube.
--- End quote ---

Usually, they always talk to fans after concerts but festivals are something different so I don't know, depends about amount of people and organizers  I guess.

--- Quote from: Hatecraft on January 26, 2013, 06:58:34 pm ---- What tour (or concert series at least) will this concert belong to? It's on April 27th so, will it be a Fleurs du Mal promotional concert? Or will they play a more general setlist?
--- End quote ---

Last tour - Flowers of Evil had only 3 songs from Les Fleurs du Mal. They will surely play some more traditional Therion songs cause it's festival but I would also expect some less famous ones.

--- Quote from: Hatecraft on January 26, 2013, 06:58:34 pm ---Any other things I might like to know? Thanks for your time ^^
--- End quote ---

If you get a chance to talk to the band don't be a fan boy, you can talk to them normally, they are good people.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version