Author Topic: Flowers of Evil (Tour Europe 2012)  (Read 21832 times)

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
Re: Flowers of Evil (Tour Europe 2012)
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 08:54:17 pm »
Yaaay!! Nice fantastic review, Markus!!  :yeha:

For my concert... apart from some little things, it was pretty much similar: I already knew that "O Fortuna" wouldn't be played fully, so no disappointment here. I didn't know about Lemuria, so it was a really nice thing! And no one asked for Kali Yuga 3, so no few lines of it singed  :bawl:

Apart from that, some few things happened just before the concert... Let's see:

-We met Ana (Markus, Lucy, do you remember her? The girl who was with us in the concert). She is a friend of Christofer's girlfriend, so she had a "special pass" (and she helped with language at the store!). We met up again in the concert itself.

-I already had the CD, so I didn't had to bought it... for me. A friend, known as Cszarlhee in TS, asked me to buy him the CD. I did, and when I met Christofer, I asked him to sign it for my friend, by the name he called him some time ago: "the Spanish Lucky Bastard". If anyone wish to know the reason, s/he'll have to ask privately. TS issue  :innocent: Of course, he signed it and my friend already has the CD, after travelling by mail from Barcelona to the south of Spain. It was nice to have this signature, even when it was not for me  :whistle:

-At the concert, several plectrums were throwed to the crowd and, as we were pretty near (2nd/3rd row), some of them were near us. We couldn't get anyone during the concert, but Ana found one on the floor at the end. One of Christofer's one. Really nice, and customized!! Xiquet also found one, from the first band, also customized. Therion's one was better, but...  :innocent:

Markus, the song I said I liked the most was "J'ai le Mal de Toi". I had already heard it, because it's one of the videoclips, and I must say it was the same or better life... I'm in love with this sad, sad song  :bawl:

All in all, a fantastic concert!!!!  :yeha: :yeha: :yeha:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline kinjarb037

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 11:41:39 am »
The new female singer did well and had a pretty clear voice,

this part really made me laugh quite a lot, dont know if it was supposed.

the duet with her dad in gothic kabbalah song was especially good in milan, for the rest she didnt have many solo parts for herself, like she would have in clavicula nox for example.

(sorry for not being active in this forum, but i'm reading you guys)
 :thumbup:

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 07:51:57 pm »
So that was young lady Vikström? I wasn't aware of that!

And yeah, she didn't have so many passages to stand out, but on those rare occasions I was pretty impressed. But of course she did not have nearly as much stage presence as Lori had. Yet?

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 10:58:15 pm »
Ok, a "little" video about a "short" song at the concert...

VIA NOCTURNAAAAAA!!!!!
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!