About NTSMS > About NTSMS

Activity in NTSMS

(1/5) > >>

TheOFFman:
I know I am not a fine example to be bothering you about activity here on NTSMS cause I tend to come and go. I always want to read every topic so when I am not here more than few days or weeks I try to find some to read and reply to all the topics I missed since I was not here. But when I finally come there are rarely new topics or many posts.

So I was wondering who is active here. I have a few questions regarding that matter.

Who is active here?
Who is coming here from time to time? Who is just reading but not posting or using only shout box?
Do you use some programs to stay in touch with NTSMS members? Are you on facebook?

Are you in contact with some members and who? I'd like to be much more active and I'd like to see you too as well! I just miss you all here and live as well.

TheOFFman:
Let me start. I am active from time to time so when I come I tend to make up for all missed time to reply on as many topics as I can, at least to those short ones for the beginning.

I have msn and skype but prefer msn. I can say that I talk very often to Lasse and Mystique (don't know if they are still active here). I used to talk to Eve (Diane) a lot a few years ago but I think she uses only facebook now, and I don't have a profile there (trying to avoid that). I am also in touch with deathdancer.

I have The One on Steam (gaming program) and since I bought new PC I might play some games with him but till now we haven't played anything together.

I have some other Therion forum/society members on msn and last.fm but we don't talk much.

Markus:
Hey folks,

I'm more or less active here. I try to take part in most of the discussions and to offer a thread or two, some news or some ideas every now and then. Admittedly there are times when my usual daily life doesn't leave me enough time (or rather mental capacity) to post as much as I'd like to. Still I will seem online even then because my computer is up and running most of the time with NTSMS on autoreload. :lol3:

And nah, I don't use any other platforms.

I've noticed, too, that the forum has become rather quiet recently. On my part this is because of the reasons mentioned above. What are yours? Anyway, I'd be happy to see something more going on here again. :)

Cheers!

Markus

Luth:
Another "I appear here a lot but I'm absent or not active for most of the time" type  :lol3:

I've very few time left for the forum (and Internet itself) lately, but I try to read here and be active from time to time. I'm not sure I'm succeeding...  :tongue:

I'm in Facebook, but lately I'm less that I used. I keep a little in touch with Mystique, Eve, Kris "The NameShifter", VladH, One, Jota, Shelley... some more than others. And besides that, I don't use any other software or whatever. Well, I use a special software called "living with" to keep in touch with Xiquet, but I think it's another matter...  :innocent:

Hugs Offy.  :hug2:

Persephone:

--- Quote --- I use a special software called "living with" to keep in touch with Xiquet, but I think it's another matter... 
--- End quote ---
:roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version