About NTSMS > New Members

Greetings

(1/2) > >>

Ignacio:
Hello, fellow mortals!

I would like to introduce myself if allowed... I'm Ignacio, 25 years old, writing from Argentina through the magic of the internet. I've come to this forum to share some thoughts in hopes of geting caught by the warm embrace of deliberations and reflections on Therion's music and unique sound. Have been already wandering through some posts and let me tell you that I've certainly found some interesting stuff. I'm willing to contribute to this "colective mind" asap.

So, thanks for receiving this damned soul.

Luth:
Hi Ignacio!!

First of all... welcome to our little therionistic, crazistic, fantastic forum  :biggrin:

If you said the truth, and you've read a little here and there, and even so you decided to join us, you can count as one of us! Feel free to post (I see you already did  :ninja: ), reply, comment, ask, wonder, revolute... mmmhh... not, that last thing better not!  :tongue:

And mostly of all, enjoy!!!!   :yeha:

Persephone:
Welcome Ignacio! :-)

Meet our Evil Queen - Luth :roll:

We are quite good friends all around here and tight community then - so please don't get scared if it seems "too tight" in the beginning. There's enough space for others just usually they run away earlier than they even try first time :-) - Don't be afraid to cuddle the living Cthulhu creature  :ninja: :cht: :cht2:  :lol:

So feel free to post, share Your thoughts and anything!  :idea:

Hope You are gonna get some nice time around with us!  :biggrin:

Delenn

Markus:
Welcome, Ignacio! :)

Great to see you here and great that you already looked around. You'll have noticed that you can talk about Therion stuff here but also about anything else that you like, that you find interesting or that bothers you.

Feel free to post! Revive ancient topics if you like or start new ones. No reason to be shy. :)

Cheers!

Markus

Ignacio:
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm lookinf forward to contributing with the forum community.

Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version