Main Forum > Enter the voids of the OT-forum

Daily chit-chat

(1/152) > >>

Lucy:
So, this is the OT section of the OT section. The scene of the Great Battle of shoutbox vs. posting. The partybox! And everything else. :lol:

Lucy:
Shares steaming tea

Well, it isn't an easy workday indeed... Where were we, Kris? You said that you are going to sign the new work contract tomorrow? Do you already know anything about it?

Persephone:
Thank You a lot for the tea :)

Yes, I already know what will be my worktime - 6 hours always from 12 - 18:00. When the new academical year beginns we will solve it with the schedule - now these 2 and half months they simply will give me some shifts.

My salary will be 70 CZK per hour netto - which is already more then I had in bookshop but unlike there - I will have only 6 hour shift instead of 11. But it should slowly grow up after months until 90 CZK netto :) which is definitely more symphatic  :lol:
Let's say that I would had 12 shifts on 6 hours - that's 72 x 90 - that's 6480,- that's only 72 hours per month - now I have to spend 100 hours at work to get 6600. That's nice.
Now in the beginning it won't be so nice but still, better than nothing. :)

Lucy:
That sounds much better. And you won't have to wake up early! Tell us about it tomorrow, please. :)

Here we have plenty of customers, a lot of work, but now I'm going to drink another tea.

Persephone:
I hope You will have Your worktime soon after :)
I am already drinking another coffee :)
Now I am on a question n. 7 Religion of ancient Iran. 5 more left :( until this evening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version