About NTSMS > New Members

I'm new

(1/8) > >>

Messi_Therion:
¡Hello all!  I am new. Sorry by my engllish, i am not good with it.
I am a man from Spain. I live now in Barcelona, but i am from Madrid. I have 2 big passions: metal and Real Madrid, the best club in the world!!!  Wish we'll be friends and talk about Therion a lot!!

(I love that:  :cht:)

Persephone:
Hi :D

Well, all I can say, be careful with our Queen administrator Luthien! :D she's mad to Barca!

Hope You will enjoy Your time around here and share some thoughts and things with us.

Elizabeth:
Hey theeere!

Don't worry about the English, if you stick around, this forum'll get to be a good teacher for you as it turned out to be for quite a bunch of people! Plus, there's a lot of Spanish-speaking people here, so you won't feel alone  :biggrin:
However, there are a couple of things you need to know, to become a good member of this community *ehem* 1st of all, we have a couple of Queens around. As Miri here pointed out, the greeeeatest one of them (until further revolutions, of course) is a huge FC Barca fan. So, if I was in your place, I'd keep the Real thing on a low profile. 2nd. You need to have fun. That's about it.

Enjoy!
Livi

Markus:
Hola Iker-Therion!

Well, if it wasn't for the football-incompability you could meet our Evil Queen in person because she lives in Barcelona. But you're supporting the wrong team, so I'm afraid she'll tear your head right off. :afaid:

Look around the forum and enjoy yourself! You'll find out that there will be an NTSMS-gathering in your city in November. :biggrin: And as Livi said: Don't apologise for your English! You'll realise that it turns better and better the longer you stay with us.

Feel free to post in any thread, no matter how old, and feel free to open new ones. And have a lot of fun indeed.

:welcome: and cheers!

Markus

The One:
Heya and welcome! Bienvenido! :welcome: :drunk:
As you may have heard, we have a section in Spanish, and for most of us, English is not our mother tongue. This forum is quite a helper when it comes to practicing English, so the longer you stay, the better your English. You can ask the evil Barca-supporting Queen.

And since you're predisposed with such incompatibility with our Queen, you might be a useful member of the underground revolutionary gro... I mean reading club in this forum.
*slips a copy of The NTSMS Manifesto and 101 Ways of Torturing Cats* Initi...I mean first reading circle and discussion at Comrade :cht:'s apartment. :ninja:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version