Author Topic: The next beast has a name!  (Read 20786 times)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: The next beast has a name!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 10:59:01 pm »
Mmh, I was ordering a Theli girlie t-shirt cause I grew up from the one I bought in Budapest and I was offered the renewal of the membership, so I took it too :)
But then again, who does.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 07:30:26 pm »
Well, I've the key for TS gardens, although I don't use it too often lately. I can join the other key-keepers when I've a little time to spare   :whistle:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 11:19:58 pm »
Hey folks,

even if the new album will take another while to be published I will do the brave thingy again - I will not listen to any leaked promos but wait for the real thing and celebrate my first listening. Anyone joining in? OFFy? :biggrin: :ninja:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 10:00:48 pm »
... on a more cynical point of view, I just hope that this will not become something similar to the "Unforgiven series" that Metallica has used to torture us during the last years.

Well, you could hear Kali Yuga part 3 on last tour, I don't think it changed much.

even if the new album will take another while to be published I will do the brave thingy again - I will not listen to any leaked promos but wait for the real thing and celebrate my first listening. Anyone joining in? OFFy? :biggrin: :ninja:

This will be almost impossible if it leaks during summer but I want to download just one song if it leaks and that song is Kali Yuga part 3 cause I don't want to listen live version anymore. And I still hope Chris will give us a song soon.  ¬¬ So yes, I am in with this 1-2 exceptions.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 11:53:42 pm »
Hey OFFy,

I think that still counts as brave: We've heard Kali Yuga pt. III live, so it's not really an unknown song to us anymore. And songs that Chris gives to us are alright, of course. (Let's just hope he doesn't choose KYIII :afaid:)

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline TheOFFman

• Leader of the Brave
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 09:43:37 am »
I think that still counts as brave: We've heard Kali Yuga pt. III live, so it's not really an unknown song to us anymore. And songs that Chris gives to us are alright, of course. (Let's just hope he doesn't choose KYIII :afaid:)

I actually hope he chooses Kali Yuga part 3!  :P