Author Topic: Hatchoink!  (Read 13492 times)

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: Hatchoink!
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 04:20:59 am »
Hey Siren,

yes, people die after the vaccination - after it, not because of it. Temporal is not causal, so to say. Sad as it is, people are dying unexpectedly every day. Some die after going to the movies, some die after eating pickles, some die after being vaccinated. No one claims that pickles or bad movies kill people. ;) What I'm saying is that there are no hints that anybody died because of the vaccination yet. What is true is that there may be side-effects in some cases and that rarely these may be somewhat more severe. But remember that the risk of suffering complications is higher when you're not vaccinated than the risk of side-effects of the vaccination is.

Also there are no hints that the vaccination causes the gulf-war-syndrome - no matter if you've ever been to the gulf - as a German hoax is claiming these days. Squalen, the ingredient of the vaccine that the hoaxters claim responsible, has been part of the regular flu vaccine for many years and nothing evil happened.

Cheers!

Markus Vaccinatus

Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2009, 08:35:03 pm »
Hi folks,

a few days after the vaccination I noticed some disturbing symptoms: My sleep was unsettled, I woke up from feverish dreams where I was roaming the woods, digging my nose deep into moist, promising soil, following the unmistakable scent of precious truffles. During the day I developed an insatiable appetite for acorns and beechnuts...

Nah, just kidding. I'm fine - no worries whatsoever. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2009, 12:50:15 am »
Well swine flu is apparently rife here in the UK, except we don't know just how rife because this country has been abysmal at confirming cases (people are diagnosed over the phone, no actual swab test is undertaken here anymore).

:fish:

I know directly a few people who've had it, they all suffered only very mild flu symptoms.

Tamiflu is given here, which for people I know has been almost as nasty as the flu itself, but I guess it reduces the odds of it turning nasty.
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2009, 06:34:28 pm »
Hahaha Markus! :lol:

I'm fine too, I have no problem except a little bit of annoying pain in the muscle of my shoulder where the syringe entered... nothing else, not even higher temperature. :)