About NTSMS > New Members

bok i.e. hello =D

(1/5) > >>

Serpentine:
well i'm new here.

hm...i'll just say few things to start conversation: if u want to talk to me about anything, just ask - i answer all messages - no question is a stupid one - my interests are: music (mostly metal: if i like melody or lyrics, i'll listen to it - classical music, traditional croatian music), movies (horror,SF, drama, comedy), books (stephen king, tolkien, barker,...and am finally being introduced to lovecraft and occult stuff now by an insider ^_^), mythology, art, being mean to people who deserve it, cooking, baking cakes, ...

...i might be slow in answering, but i get there in the end :)

@Marcus: hahaha i won't write another essay on my philosophy of life now i promise  :whistle:  ;D  :P
@Misty: u said like ::) 1 post? here u go  ;D :angel: ... hm this emoticon still isn't work for me...i wonder why  :evil2: xd xd xd

Mystique:
only one post?!!!
I'm disappointed in you, really, really disappointed!  :disgust:  :biggrin:

hahaha, but anyways.... :welcome:
It's nice to finally have you here ;D
I hope you like it here and blah blah blah the standard stuff ;D

sooo...speaking of interests...you'll find a bunch of topics here where you can share your interests with us - starting from music (there is a topic 'now playing'), books ('now reading'), games and so on and so on...

hmm you mentioned Lovecraft and being introduced to him and that stuff by an insider...I wonder who that might be mmm) xD  : :biggrin:

what else?
well...I guess that's all for now :P

Post, post, post, and stay active!  :biggrin:

Markus:
Once more from me: :welcome:

As I said before: With what you said about yourself so far I have no doubt that you'll Notessomes, and Notessomes will love you! :pop:

Cheers!

Markus

Sirius13:
Welcome!  :wicking:

Post loads and don't worry about following any rules...

Just one word of caution...

beware of... 

...absolutely everything  :afaid:   :ninja:

Aluqak:

--- Quote from: Sirius13 on December 22, 2008, 05:52:52 pm ---Just one word of caution...

beware of... 
...absolutely everything  :afaid:   :ninja:

--- End quote ---
Amen! :afaid: :ninja:
PS: Be very :welcome: Serpentine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version