Author Topic: Opeth Pics  (Read 10275 times)

Offline bengal

Opeth Pics
« on: October 01, 2008, 07:35:42 am »
Well the concert was fantastic but none of the Pics I took turned out. I dont think I had it set properly.
However , my son and his friend went to the event centre hoping to catch the band going in early. They went aroud to the alley just as they came out for a smoke so they had a nice chat.
Thought I would share the pics they took

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
Re: Opeth Pics
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 09:25:41 am »
Hey Bengal,

unless your kid went on stage and played with the band during the show, these are the more important pics. :) Glad you both had such a fine evening!

Cheers!

Markus
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 12:17:08 pm »
unless your kid went on stage and played with the band during the show, these are the more important pics. :)
I cannot agree more with Markus in this one :nosweat:

Great pics, Bengal.
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 01:42:30 pm »
 :o Opeth!  :o Mikael!  :o  :blush:

haha, bengal, your son is one lucky kid ;D I wish I got the chance to meet the band members once as well  :unsure:
anyways, it's nice to hear that you guys had a great time and that the concert was fantastic (although, after all, that's opeth, of course the concert was fantastic  :biggrin: )
and thanks for sharing the pics, by the way  :thumbup:
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline bengal

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 07:26:41 pm »
Yeh...it was funny because the day before he had said he was going right after school but I told him it was very unlikely that it would pay off and that he should come home and study for his biology test as he wouldnt have any other time since we would be at the concert all night.
When my fiancee got home we were sitting out front of the house and she asked where Christian was. I told her they went to see if they could meet the band before the show. She laughed and said "well its not like they are going to be standing around on the street" .  Not 30 seconds later, Christian pulled up and got out of his friends car and said, "We got to meet Opeth. They were just standing in the alley smoking" 
It was funny

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 01:02:06 am »
Aw, your son's one hell of a lucky guy!
Opeth are some of the most awesome musicians that currently play on the face of Earth. I hope some of their musical energies somehow passed on to him. :biggrin:
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline bengal

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 06:48:12 am »
Opeth are some of the most awesome musicians that currently play on the face of Earth. I hope some of their musical energies somehow passed on to him. :biggrin:

Yes they certainly are and I hope it does too.  He said they were very down to earth and friendly.  I  got that impression at the concert as well.

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 03:43:19 pm »

This was nicely sad One! :) And he is one lucky guy...  :wink2:  What did they play? Mostly songs from  the last album?
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!