Author Topic: Hello! I'm the new one.  (Read 24954 times)

Offline Ragnarok

Hey, Sirius13! Football.
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 06:46:44 am »
Sun Jihai,yeah,of course I know him.He is our country's famous football star.What a coincidence!  :w00t_jump:
I'm now in the city (Dalian) where he once was for working.But my hometown is in the province of Henan,far from Dalian.

I like watching football matches.As for playing,it's embarrassing,I play too bad.  :bawl:

Offline Ereshkigal

• Dark Queen
  • Loyal Dreamer
    • http://matsleven.com/, catarsis-metalera.com, metalcritico.com
Re: Hello! I'm the new one.
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 09:08:46 pm »
Welcome Ragnarok!

Enjoy your stay and rememeber to:

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Who said madhouse? :blink:

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
Re: Hey, Sirius13! Football.
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 12:57:49 am »
Sun Jihai,yeah,of course I know him.He is our country's famous football star.What a coincidence! 
I'm now in the city (Dalian) where he once was for working.But my hometown is in the province of Henan,far from Dalian.

Look out for his club, Manchester City - they are on the rise, looking to go far... if they succeed in their ambition then you will surely hear more about them soon.  Sun Jihai is well-loved at this club!  :biggrin:

I just looked up Dalian on google maps - it looks like a cool place from above!  :)   I'm not sure I found Henan correctly - is it west and south across the water from Dalian?  It's good to try and picture where our NTSMS membership is based - I hope I'm finding the right places!   :wacko:

I like watching football matches.As for playing,it's embarrassing,I play too bad. 

Right now the European Championships have just started over here - all the top national teams competing for Europe's biggest prize... Spain just beat Russia 4 - 1.   Sweden just beat Greece 2 - 0....  Lots of good matches to look forward to over the coming days.   :wOOt:

Anyway, sorry to get side-tracked onto football... 

I am also curious to know how accessible is Therion & metal in China?  What other metal bands do you like?

(and as Ereshkigal said: feel free to post anywhere!)
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline ViruS

• NTSMS Football Freak
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Soldier
Re: Hello! I'm the new one.
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 03:21:40 pm »
Football ... football  :wub: :wub:  let's make a new topic :))

Offline Ragnarok

Re: Hey, Sirius13! Metal.
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 06:25:38 am »
It's good to try and picture where our NTSMS membership is based - I hope I'm finding the right places!   :wacko:

Yes, I think you found them right. Dalian is a very beautiful city, good place for touring on the peninsula. Henan is almost in the centre of China, to the southwest of Dalian across the water.

Anyway, sorry to get side-tracked onto football... 

Why sorry? That's all right. Just for fun! European Championships, of course, I will watch TV if not very busy.

I am also curious to know how accessible is Therion & metal in China?  What other metal bands do you like?

There are many metal bands I like besides Therion, such as Nightwish, Within Temptation, Rammstein, Linkin Park, Guns N' Roses, and so on.  :roll:

As to the question you asked how accessible Therion and metal are in China, hahaaaa,  :nosweat:  it is a little difficult to answer you. Well, make it simple. Let's talk about Therion first. Honestly speaking, Therion is not very popular in China. That's not because the people don't like it at all, but only a few know Therion, most people even don't know there is such a great band! So, this is the point. About metal music, the point is not whether how accessible this kind of music is. You know, Chinese people don't incline to refuse everything, and they are easily curious about things unknown or new. Then if they have an interest or feel it worth their energy, they will be very glad to accept it. The same way they face metal music, if they find the cultural background of some band's music is interesting and the melody is great, this band will be welcomed. For example, Nightwish is a splendid success in China. The band is well loved by youngsters and adults although it is a foreign band and its songs are sung in English. Actually, there are many internet forums like NTSMS in China talking about kinds of metal music!  :idea:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 06:40:25 am by Ragnarok »