Author Topic: How do you feel? (Mood)  (Read 759682 times)

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
Re: How do you feel? (Mood)
« Reply #560 on: January 24, 2009, 10:26:32 pm »
Can You please tell her some greetings next time? :)

And about me... well this time it is not about me. I just found out that sometimes to see friends passing thru some tragedy is much worse than passing trhu your own one... And one cannot do anything. It's such a strange situation.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 10:28:44 pm by Jennifer Mirjam »
But then again, who does.

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #561 on: January 26, 2009, 04:18:11 pm »
Pissed off! i had a feeling that she'd take his word over mine on matters and now she thinks im heartless  :mad:

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #562 on: January 26, 2009, 04:18:40 pm »
I feel very sad:

Yesterday I knew that my older cat, Mishy (now she lives with my parents, not with me) has some health problems, and today the vet will tell them how hard are them. She doesn't suffer too much, but she's very old (16) and it's very likely she'll be "put to sleep" soon

What's worse, on Saturday it was a very hard wind (more than 200 Km/h depending on the zone), and four children were killed by a building falling over them when they were practising beisball. It happened in my birthtown, and just today I've known I know one of the children, as I was working in the school where he and his brother go. He was 11, and I've been with him for at least 3 years. It's really sad, as I knew him, his brother, parents and schoolmates   :-(
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #563 on: January 26, 2009, 04:39:12 pm »
@ luth : *hugs* Its indeed very sad..im really sorry to hear that =(

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #564 on: January 26, 2009, 04:41:04 pm »
Oh, dear Luthy... I am very sorry to hear that... Firstly I also have a cat and I cannot imagine that I would be without her. But as You wrote if she is ill it might be better like this. She won't suffer anymore :(

I am so sorry for Your young friend :( It's terrible especially if You know his family and see them suffer now. I can just hope that with time You and them will feel better.  :hug2:

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #565 on: January 26, 2009, 04:55:51 pm »
Thanks a lot  :)

Now I don't live in the same town, neither I work in the school, so I won't see his family... It had passed 3 years since I last saw them. But that doesn't help to feel better... Although, if I had been working there by now, I'm sure I would felt terrible... Now, I feel a great pity for the child (not so child, he had 11...) and his family  :-[

*hugs*
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #566 on: January 26, 2009, 05:06:24 pm »
Luth...I don't know what to say to this...I am very sorry for the kids :( how tragic...

*hugs*
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #567 on: January 26, 2009, 05:12:12 pm »
Luth, I have heard of that terrible accident in our news and had to think of you immediately. However I had no idea that it happened so close to you, to put it in these words. I am very sorry.

Sorry about Mishy, too.
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #568 on: January 26, 2009, 07:32:12 pm »
Thanks everybody. I really appreciate that  :)

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #569 on: January 26, 2009, 08:01:41 pm »
I'm so sorry, Luth. :( Hugs

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #570 on: January 26, 2009, 08:59:14 pm »
A little good new: the vet told that the tumours Mishy has had no metastasi. She still has hepatitis, reason that makes her be sooooo slim  :unsure: and some tumours in the tummy that seem another bone... and a lot of years. But it seems she doesn't suffer (for now), so the vet will keep watching her, but it has not been taken any final decision. Even so, at the weekend I'm going to see my parents... and my cats  :whistle:

:)

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #571 on: January 27, 2009, 09:38:52 am »
Oh I'm very sorry to hear this Luthy! hugs It's really sad what happened to that kid and than also to your cats.  I hope for the best for your cat.  :)

As for me: Lately I feel strange.. I miss smth in my life..at the same time I know that life I'm living now couldn't be better..  :unsure:
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

The time of dragons will come again...
THERION - Till the day I die!

Offline Sirius13

• R.I.P.
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • RebornThroughHate-We'llSlashYour NecksUntilYouDie
« Reply #572 on: January 27, 2009, 02:12:08 pm »
I feel very sad:

Luthy, I'm really sorry to read your news - I hope you find many good things to bring you through this sad time.  :hug2:
voces muy confusas entran en la mente!!!
www.spiritusmortis.com

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #573 on: January 27, 2009, 03:59:29 pm »
I feel very sad:

Yesterday I knew that my older cat, Mishy (now she lives with my parents, not with me) has some health problems, and today the vet will tell them how hard are them. She doesn't suffer too much, but she's very old (16) and it's very likely she'll be "put to sleep" soon

What's worse, on Saturday it was a very hard wind (more than 200 Km/h depending on the zone), and four children were killed by a building falling over them when they were practising beisball. It happened in my birthtown, and just today I've known I know one of the children, as I was working in the school where he and his brother go. He was 11, and I've been with him for at least 3 years. It's really sad, as I knew him, his brother, parents and schoolmates   :-(

That's indeed sad news Luth... I mean having hepatitis and a tumor when an old cat should be no fun at all :-\ (even if do hate cats, I still have a heart -_- .... Man, now I'm hungry!). Let's hope she won't suffer to much.
And the winds! We had a taste of them in Madrid, but nothing compared to the blast you had over there or in the north of Spain, and it's really sad about the kids... Man!
Amon Amarth was touring Madrid on Sunday and they dedicated 'Fate of Norns' to those kids and everything. It was the first time in my entire life I see people in a metal show just applauding in respect. Take a look at the lyrics and you'll see why :bye: .
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:01:50 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
« Reply #574 on: January 27, 2009, 04:17:48 pm »
Al... bad you! I'm at work, and I've had to dry a tear while reading the lyrics. I had no idea about what you told... the Amon Amarth dedication... There had been more deaths because of wind, but those are the more terrible because all were kids. And yes, because I knew one of them  :-[

Today I feel a little better, but, even without thinking, I feel sad. He was so young...

Thanks all of you *hugs*

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #575 on: January 27, 2009, 04:34:01 pm »
Al... bad you! I'm at work, and I've had to dry a tear while reading the lyrics. I had no idea about what you told... the Amon Amarth dedication...
Sorry about that Luth... but you know, sadness has to flow out somehow... and well, tears are the more effective way.
About the AA dedication, unfortunately you had to be there because those things usually don't make the news ("it was just a tinny show for stupid metalheads"), but well, the feeling was there. Believe me. Hope you'll feel better soon. :hug2:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:49:17 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #576 on: January 28, 2009, 10:26:00 am »
I miss someone...  :-\
It can't rain all the time so put a smile on your face and proudly take another step.

Offline Persephone

• Star Rider
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #577 on: January 28, 2009, 10:33:51 am »

:hug2: big hugs Saph...

Offline saphira

• Queen of dragons
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Nothing is trivial...
« Reply #578 on: January 28, 2009, 10:43:31 am »

Offline Penny lane

• The Eternal Sophia
    • myspace
« Reply #579 on: January 28, 2009, 04:09:05 pm »
:huglove:

@t: a bit down and worried for tomorows re-test :unsure: