Main Forum > Other bands!!!

Rage!!!

(1/3) > >>

Luth:
I suppose everybody knows Rage, as they have been on scene for several years! First time I heard something of them was their album "Lingua Mortis", an awersome album in which they play with entire orchestra. After "Lingua Mortis" I discovered "XIII", another fantastic and with orchestra album... and after those discoveries I got some more albums, some of them of earlier production. I don't understand why, but although I enjoyed a lot "Lingua Mortis" and "XIII" album, and all the others, I had all their albums almost forgotten until some weeks ago, when I decided to play them again, and I thought "woooow, but they are soooo good!!!!". I think that if you like Therion, which has a very important orchestral part, you have to enjoy Rage with their orchestral albums, and the others too, as they have so good quality!

I won't forget more Rage, and I'll have their albums ever near me... besides with Therion and Blind Guardian ones  :evil:

TheOFFman:
I didn't listen them much, but I like some songs like Back in Time, End of all Days, Higher than the Sky...

Diane:
Rage is one of my favorite bands, too, Luth.  Try and get their concert DVD, From the Cradle to the Stage.  It was released in 2004.  It has a matching audio CD.  They have so many albums, but I'd have to say my favorite one is Unity.  Victor Smolski (band member) came out with a solo project in 2004 called Majesty & Paasion:  J.S. Bach.  It shows his classical side.  I love it.

Luth:

--- Quote ---Rage is one of my favorite bands, too, Luth.  Try and get their concert DVD, From the Cradle to the Stage.  It was released in 2004.  It has a matching audio CD.  They have so many albums, but I'd have to say my favorite one is Unity.  Victor Smolski (band member) came out with a solo project in 2004 called Majesty & Paasion:  J.S. Bach.  It shows his classical side.  I love it.
[snapback]9729[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

I... downloaded the DVD  :blush:  Although I had no time yet to watch it (I haven't seen all CoB either  :bawling: ). I agree they're great. I went to their concert last month, and it was sooooooooo great!!!  :iconmi77kl:

I'll check about the Smolski solo project  :w00t:

Markus:
That does sound interesting. Reminds me of the album "Classical" by Wolf Hoffmann from Accept: He played a number of classical pieces on the e-guitar, and he did so very well indeed.

Cheers!

Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version