Main Forum > Music Topic

Nightwish

<< < (75/75)

Mystique:

--- Quote from: NeMo on March 19, 2008, 12:35:43 am ---Silly me... too much... you can never have it too much when you're a hooker! :biggrin: :fish:

--- End quote ---

ok that was cruel   :disgust:

:fish:

NeMo:

--- Quote from: NeMo on February 16, 2008, 06:27:03 pm ---She used "jackhammer" techique here several times, but she also used "windmill" tecnique 3 times! At 1:11, 2:55 and 3:05! I personally find "windmill" tecnique the hardest and the most impressive.

--- End quote ---

Not anymore. Vibeke has invented a new technique of headbanging! At 0:30 and 1:40

Beyond The Veil (live)

:sofa: :ninja: :blink: :wacko: :wOOt: :bow: :wub:

I tried that one yesterday... it's WICKED! :pop:  But I need longer hair for that, c'mon grow... grow... ;D

Loke:

Someone's got a new friend to talk about nightwish in the official forum  :whistle:

yo yo yo

Persephone:
Hey folks, yesterday I gave to new Nightwish's album Imaginaerum first 2 proper listens and I have to admit what OFFy said. This is brilliant.

The band is definitely "growing up". It's more sophisticated then the albs before (in my personal opinion of course : )
I am pretty much looking forward to play it on cell phone with earphones when nothing does distract me in the city traffic unlike home.

I am also pretty much looking forward to the movie Imaginaerum.

TheOFFman:
I am glad you agree, I've really been playing it A LOT since it was released! I still have to play instrumental CD, I like that they are releasing instrumental CDs as well (Dark Passion play and now Imaginaerum)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version