About NTSMS > About NTSMS

Activity in NTSMS

<< < (2/5) > >>

TheOFFman:
Thank you for you quick response. I have a suggestion. Let us all call people that we are in touch with to come back here, that we are giving NTSMS new life  :) I am not talking about anyone new but people we all know and love  :)

Luth:
i tried several time ago with Eve... I'd like very much having her posting again! But I was not able to lure her to NTSMS again... I think I'll make a last try, with I'll not bug her too much  :lol3:

Persephone:
So I guess it's my turn now. :-)

Well with exception of recent pause I think of myself as a really active member of the forum. I actually think I have always been spending here more than it's healthy  :lol: (like: oh - go outside on fresh air!).

I use Miranda Instant Messanger client to gather Jabber and ICQ accounts but I don't have MSN there yet and I don't think I will cause then for example with Jorge when we want to share pics - Miranda would not be able to do it I think.

So I only use MSN client to contact Jorge :-) But I switch it on very seldom as he's my only friend there and 2 running instant. messag. clients make mess in my PC (it's near to death).

I have Facebook account and I also have Google Plus account (proud to notice that I was one of the first to have when it was still closed for the public  :biggrin: as I am so white and nerdy and have contacts in Google).

I am in contact with Kerstin by letters and by Facebook messages. With Esther and sometimes few words a year with Ereshkigal. :) As I said I also talk from time to time with Jorge.
I used to chat a lot in here with Lucy but we haven't been in a contact for while until now - when meeting again on the forum :-)

Persephone:
As I said already few times. I really miss Rick :(

Luth:
Rick... where might he be?

And what about Fishy?

:bawl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version