About NTSMS > Feedback section

What a wonderful world!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Markus:
Hail to the Diamond Lady who spoke wisdom of the Beast,

and hi there to the rest of you folks. :biggrin:

Besides all the things mentioned already I also find it admirable to be dedicated to some good cause, to be able to touch and and to influence and to inspire others.

Cheers!

Markus

lavaniegosII:
One of the most things that I admire is to talk with animals, to treat them like one, like persons, respect them as you respect your mother/father.

Loke:

--- Quote from: Lucy on January 25, 2007, 10:00:35 am ---Well, if we are talking about one person, I think patience is essential. One has to be very strong to let the others be the way they really are, without wanting to change them (and without seeming weak).

If we are talking about a community, the most important quality is the mutuality. People who are used to give must learn to accept too, and those who are usually receiving must contribute too, otherwise the connections go flat like used batteries. :)

In the case of our community I think we all are very different – so we may be interesting to each other. Our bonds of friendship are built on Therion, and this makes Therion even more meaningful for me. I think there aren’t a lot of metal bands that mean this much to their fans.

EDIT: Whoa, 666th post!  :fireevil:

--- End quote ---

Amen!   but, i was talking to my gf and she told me that good taste for things is essential...do you think?

yo yo yo :P

Lucy:
Well, as I'm in lack of patience, I appreciate it a lot. :lol:

Yes, good taste is fundamental - especially in music. :innocent: My problem is that I just cannot define "good".

Loke:

--- Quote from: Lucy on January 25, 2007, 06:20:02 pm ---Well, as I'm in lack of patience, I appreciate it a lot. :lol:

Yes, good taste is fundamental - especially in music. :innocent: My problem is that I just cannot define "good".

--- End quote ---

Simple good=mine hehehe, good point i wonder is there is auniversal definition for good taste or is just subjective as everything else...

yo yo yo :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version