About NTSMS > New Members

I'm new

<< < (2/8) > >>

Luth:
Snif snifffff...  I think I feel some strange smell...

Ah!!! I see!!!! Takes the sword out. A "merengue" in my kingdom!!!!  :ninja:

Counts to one hundred, breathes deep and speaks.  :med2:

Wellcome, my Barcelonian friend. I wish you'll have a nice time among us. If you talk about bad English, read my first posts in megatherion, and you'll see what is really bad English  :whistle:  

Ah! And I'd hear Elisabeth... about keeping certain fooball team on low profile... There's an avatar and a sig that hurt my eyes, right now!!!  :starwars:

Aluqak:
Yep. There is indeed a strange odour inhere... Oh! wait a second I didn't take my shower today :blush:
Anyway, welcome to our crazy and English-slayer community. Beware of the Barca Queen and all her minions which include these tow fellows:  :cht: and  :cht2:

Lucy:
Hello, welcome! :yahoo: Oh yes, and do you know what does "iker" mean in Hungarian? :)

Messi_Therion:
I don't know what Iker is in hungarian, but it is the name of the best goalkeeper. Can you imagine what  :biggrin:

I am sure i'll have fun here. A meeting in Barcelona? When is it the time? Maybe I can be free that day. But maybe i am out in Madrid, my natal home. I travel there often.

Good nigh!!

To Luthien: Villarato!!!!  :ninja:

Lucy:
It's "twin", so it looks like you have two of the best goalkeeper at once. Hail Therion and football! :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version