Main Forum > About Therion

Snowy and Therion - No more

<< < (2/7) > >>

lavaniegosII:
For me is the best singer Therion has ever had  :ninja:

TheOFFman:

--- Quote from: lavaniegosII on July 08, 2010, 05:52:33 pm ---For me is the best singer Therion has ever had  :ninja:

--- End quote ---

Piotr for me but then again I prefer when he sings in just some parts of the song (like Theli, Summernight City) than whole songs (like Children of the Damned, Dreams of Swedenborg).

Luth:
I'm sad he's living... It's not only his voice (widest range of tones ever heard... or almost!), but it's all the show he performed on stage. You could hate it, love it, or be amused by it. I felt a little of all of that. But one if the things I remember more about last show in Barcelona is when Snowy jumped to a bar up on the stage like a monkey... well, I won't see Chris doing it  :nana:

A loss... but as always, Therion will get another one, absolutely different and absolutely good. That's life!  :cht:

Aluqak:
Darn, I'm gonna miss that guy. I really liked the theatrical ambiance he put in the live shows. But then again, Therion will move on and so we will.

Markus:
Hey folks,

Alu, yeah, weird as he is, I liked him. But this is Therion, ever changing. And I must admit that Lori's leaving would hurt me much more.

Does Chris sound slightly pissed at Snowy to you in his statement? I mean, compare what he wrote about Snowy's leaving to what he wrote about Nalle. With Nalle he expressed understanding and respect, while with Snowy he expressed surprise, lack of understanding and emphasised that musicians of Therion have always been replaceable. That quite says something, doesn't it?

Cheers!

Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version