Main Forum > About Therion

Snowy and Therion - No more

<< < (3/7) > >>

Persephone:
To be honest... I never liked Snowy. I know that everybody says he's awesome musician etc... It's just that I mostly enjoy shows without that theatrical stuff so I can concentrate better on the music and he seemed  to me pretty egoistic and on the surface kind of man.
I don't say he is not good - definitely he is great  :wink2:  but... he's just not my cup of tea so - I won't miss him.

Agnes:
Well, Snowy wasn't a permanent Therion member like Thomas or Nalle.

Kurenai Schwarz:
Well, Snowy wasn't really a band member. From what I know, he was paid by performed show. But still, it seems to be a lack of consideration to leave like he did. I'd like to see what he's coming up with. It must be something VERY good...

And talking about differences of understanding, look what the other permanent member said about Snowy:

"JUL 13 2010 Haninge SWEDEN

It's now comfirmed that my friend Snowy will leave Therion for another band. I wish him the best of luck in the future and welcome back if you get bored in the land of darkness :)
Your forever friend Thomas"

Agnes:
well, Snowy and Thomas are/were friends, I remember a day when I was talking to both guys on skype, Snowy was sleeping at Thomas's home.

Seems that Snowy's leaving was a surprise.. Anyway, I hope to see Snowy soon in Poland, with Dimmu Borgir? :)

I will miss Wand of Abaris, Wisdom and the cage, Land of Canaan live.. and Thor the powerhead.. (ps. this *hammer* was really light :) I've checked it in Płock)

I wish all the best to Snowy, he's an amazing guy, very talented and creative.

Kurenai Schwarz:
Lol, it really looks light, by the way he waves it at the Live Gothic DVD :P

I found it strange to see Thomas saying he's welcome to return after Chris' post. It clearly gave the impression that he wasn't satisfied at all with the way Snowy left. Probably Thomas spoke his personal opinion, and not as a band member.

And when I say I'd like to see his future work, I really mean it - Snowy is one of the best artists who sang at Therion IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version