Main Forum > About Therion

Therion-related reading

<< < (3/15) > >>

Luth:
I have Demian. It's in spanish, although it didn't say it in the name of the file...  :rolleyes:

Markus:
Well done, Luth! I hope you´ll like it as much as I did. :)

Cheers!

Markus

(Still got a few good books in stock, though. :D)

Ereshkigal:

--- Quote ---I have Demian. It's in spanish, although it didn't say it in the name of the file...  :rolleyes:
[snapback]6334[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Cool! Share! I am interested... ^_^

I got a bunch of H.P. Lovecraft's writings (in spanish). I have not had the time to read them all, but by reading on some of the names of his writings one can't but think of Therion. For example "Dagon" and  "The Call of Cthulhu" . Hope by this week I can finish reading one of them to give a more detailed opinion  ^_^

Luth:
Ey Markus & Eresh! Today I've had some time (thanks to my beloved train and metro), and I've started the reading of Demian. Only two chapters for the moment, but I'm really enjoying it. It's long time since I want to read the Steppenwolf, and now I'm reading Demian instead. Markus fault! :ph34r:

I don't know how long this reading will take, as even being so short book, I have no time for nothing besides some work I've got for a full month. Maybe next train travel, or before going to bed; I think it's worth to be read in short. When Eresh will finish it, we can comment the reading. But not before she will have read all... we don't wish spoilers here! :evil:

PS. Now I want more to read Steppenwolf :(

Markus:
Hi folks,

I'm glad to hear that, Luth. :) And I wonder whether Eresh can tell us more about Lovecraft in the meantime?

Cheers!

Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version