Other Languages > Seccion en Español

Keeping it pure

(1/2) > >>

Sirius13:
Hey!
I don't know enough (any) Spanish.  So any attempts by me to use it here would just be annoying, I'm sure.

However, I enjoy one or two topics in here, and I try really hard to understand what is being said, even if I can't really respond very well.

So I am hoping that you will quietly ignore my English-ness, if I keep it to a minimum.  I don't want to disrespect your section and show bad manners by just turning up and posting here! ...I'm hoping you can kind of just overlook my presence.

So what do you think?  :ninja:

Aluqak:
Bueno, como a todos nos gusta masacrar el inglés .... o es a los ingleses? :unsure:... bueno en fin, la idea es que solo había una respuesta posible para mi: "Muere bajo el filo de mi espada maldito inglés!" :wicking:
[We are all English killers in this section. Soooo, as a good English killer I only could answer "Die by the sword you English scum" :wicking:]

No seriously, I don't really care... but I would be really flattered if some day you start posting in Spanish as we all do in English..... until that day, have a beer :cheers: ... and a fish :fish:.

Ereshkigal:
Siii!!! Quemenlo en la hoguera! (Translation: Yeah! throw him in the fire  :fireevil:)

:innocent:

Ok, ok, talvez no, pero no te preocupes Rick, es diviertido tenerte por estos rumbos (Translation: Ok, ok, maybe not...but don't worry Rick, it's fun to have you around in this part of the forum)

See? I even translated, maybe you can begin learning some spanish now  -_-

Loke:

We ll fight together mate, we have the right to be everywhere :D  (the scot said)

bienvenido y si tienes algun problema mandame un pm y yp te ayudo, no es dificil despues de todo

yo yo yo :)=

The One:
VOCES! Voces muy confusas entran en la mente!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version