About NTSMS > New Members

Hello!I'm new here~

<< < (2/7) > >>

Persephone:
Hi Monade! :)

Saw You on the forum online already yesterday - probably reading the related posts as You said! :)

I was immediatelly got by Your nickname - why did You choose Monade? :) What's Your real name? Sorry for such a stupid question but - girl or boy? Monade is kind of unisex nick  :nosweat:

Indeed, where do You live exactly? What city and such.... :)

Monade:
Thank you, Lucy
I do feel there is no turning back !  :thumbup:
I am living in Yangtze River Delta, accurately, I am studying Shanghai. :wink2:

Thank you,The One
That looks really delicious and I can't help to looking around to get something to eat   :lol:

Thank you, Markus
In fact I don't know if mainland of China is a accustomed use in English, so I think to say I'm in Shanghai is just fine :wink2:
Maybe the way I use the word of old made some confusion……I just want to define the songs before the latest album  :P
Therion's live is amazing, and their music really gave grand scene, both in lyrics, molody, instrument, and the way they organizationing these elements into music
In order to feeling more, I am considering to update my  stereo equipment seriously :thumbup:

Thank you, Luth
For the question, that band is made up by schoolmates. Our music festival is always held by students, inviting some local bands, some famous part-time bands and excellent student bands. They play their original music and whatever they like, it's good opportunity to find new music what didn't know before and music talents nearby :thumbup:
I always get surprises and Therion's songs is the biggest one by now. :wink2:
I did eat two oranges after seeing that cookies and feel hungry……oh it's 2:55 am in the GMT+8!

Hi, Angua von Überwald
I saw you yesterday too :hug2:
Monade is a Italian word which was brought up by Giordano Bruno in De monade, numero et figura liber (1591; “On the Monad, Number, and Figure”)
He thought monade is the smallest unit constitutes everything, which is the unity of material and spiritual, and has inherent creativity.
I think there must be many other explainations and meanings of monade, and I also like Leibniz's, but all in all I like Bruno's most :wink2:
I am a girl :lol: maybe you can feel in the way I speak?
I born in Zhejiang Province and live there, and in recent 6 years I stayed in Shanghai for most of time because I study here. :roll-eyes:

Persephone:
Oh, I knew of the monade - especially the Leibnitz one. :)

Wow, Shanghai, that must be so awesome!

So, what's Your favourite song currently? :) And what else things You like? What do You study?

Sorry for so many questions :)

P.S. just call me Angua, or Kris - that's my real name.

Nighthawk:

--- Quote from: Monade on November 30, 2010, 06:09:10 pm ---A student From China, new fan of Therion
--- End quote ---
Greetings, salutations and welcome to NTSMS! Great to see someone from the other side of the Great Firewall of China :D

--- Quote ---You know that in fact Therion has not release any albums in the mainland of China, but the exchange between music lovers always make their ways  :whistle:
--- End quote ---
This kinda made my day. Great to see that music breaks boundaries. Rock the Casbah :hop:

Have you ever been to a Therion concert?

--- Quote ---(Wow, my first post is sooooooooooo long :thumbup:)
--- End quote ---
Oooh, I approve of long posts ;D

Havef pfun afnd partafke of the coofkiefs. :swallows: :takes another one:

Markus:
Ni hao, Monade,

I understood what you meant by "old songs", but still it made me smile. :) You still have so much Therion to discover - lucky you!

So you study in Shanghai? :wOOt: I've been there twice, in 2008 and 2009. What an amazing city!

Well, I'm glad that you're here. I hope you'll enjoy our forum and I'm looking forward to seeing you in the other threads. :)

Cheers!

Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version