Main Forum > Enter the voids of the OT-forum

Therion websites down

(1/3) > >>

Markus:
Hi folks,

apparently the server that does both main.megatherion.com and fanclub.megatherion.com is down. No Therion forum, no Therion_Chat, no TS I could spy out and perplex. :( Can anyone comfort me, please?

Anyway, I hope the server will be up again soon. Who is responsible for that now, by the way?

Cheers!

Markus

Carlios:
I was not informed about an attack against the TS...

Luth:
Maybe TS had fly away because they had realized we are stronger... I wish not! I prefer more fun with all this!

Therion webside, TS... come back, please!

Markus:
Hi there,

hhmmm... if we had destroyed the TS we would have left the Therion website intact, of course. I"m sure this has nothing to do with us.

But soon the sites will have been offline for 24 hours. I guess it really takes that long because currently there is no webmaster. As the Therion_Chat also runs on that server we can't even go there to ask Sephren or FranZ what's up. :(

All we can do is try to be patient.

Cheers!

Markus

Luth:

--- Quote --- As the Therion_Chat also runs on that server we can't even go there to ask Sephren or FranZ what's up. :(

[snapback]913[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Therion_Chat doesn't run, but msn does. Not now because I have to leave, but when I can I'll try to talk with FranZ or Seph... I have his msn counts. Thanks for made me think about it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version