Main Forum > Enter the voids of the OT-forum

Daily chit-chat

<< < (2/152) > >>

Lucy:
Hold on! :wink2: It sounds really interesting. If you feel like sharing some notes about it, I would be glad to read, and maybe it would help you to learn too. :)

Persephone:
I was already thinking about that... but actually I have not much time to think about the translations, writing in here and to the notebook of mine etc...
But I think that later after the exam - done or not- I will make some extract from that.

Markus:
That's a great idea, Miri! We would surely enjoy reading it. And it would help you to learn because in order to post a short abstract here you have to understand your topic thoroughly and think it through once more. :) Good luck with your exams mainly but also with your new job!

This thread is a good idea, too. Something tells me this is going to grow into the longest NTSMS-thread ever. :afaid:

Lucy:
ABSTRACT! This is the word I've been looking for. :lol:

The idea is yours, Markus. :bow: But what does make you think that this thread is going to be looong? Do you really think that after a huge coffee tsunami, collective Eurovision watchings, football waves all over the world, thousands and thousand of "Good mornings" and "Good nights", hectolitres of different kinds of tea and coffee sharings, meteorological announcements, simple 'I'm bored as hell'-s something NEW can still happen to NTSMS? :afaid: :afaid:

Markus:
You forgot mountains of food, streams of wine and beer, cocktail lakes, the Boozagara falls and endless hours of  :cht: - :bow: as well as smiley wars.

And yes: Every day for us something new!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version