Main Forum > About Therion

Les Fleurs du Mal

<< < (3/14) > >>

TheOFFman:
Chris announced this album in TS in August last year but this is the first time he didn't give us ANY info!

I had some feeling from the beginning what this might be, I'll share that with you once the album is out.

Markus, what about not listening the album before release? I mean people will put it online after the concert, so i assume that will be in 5 days and there is no reason to preorder it cause I'll be in Budapest October 17th and they will ship CD 15th. Please I need you help on this one. Don't know if Chris intended to listen new songs live first cause I could avoid it for 20 days (which would be horrible) but I can't avoid people. I am going to Ensiferum concert in Zagreb and I will be staying at a friend's place and a lot of her and my friends will be with us (everybody listen Therion and will talk about that and I am talking about 10-20 people).

blake:
well, Christofer already did a song from  "the flowers....." but it was a cover: Tristesse de la lune

But cant await to hear this release !!!

Best wishes from austria
Blake

Persephone:
What is the official release date?

You know, I really hate that idea that I cannot get used to the music before the show :( I like to know the rythms already so I can enjoy my favs and such.

TheOFFman:

--- Quote from: Kris on September 28, 2012, 02:41:44 pm ---What is the official release date?

--- End quote ---

Today  :P

Agnes:
setlist from the Eindhoven show:

O Fortuna
(Carl Orff cover)
Poupée de Cire, Poupée de Son
Son of the Sun
Via Nocturna
The Flight of the Lord of Flies
J'ai Le Mal de Toi
Abraxas