Main Forum > About Therion

Les Fleurs du Mal

(1/14) > >>

Luth:
OK, it's the right time... what are you waiting for?? GO HERE and buy the "Les Fleurs du Mal" now!!!!!  :ninja:

What? A new album? When has it been recorded? Where has been it announced? That was my questioning when I saw, this Sunday, in Facebook, that some of my fav pages urged me to buy the newest Therion disc (Vickström's, Christofer's...  :lol3: ). First thing I thought: BUY!!!!! Second thing I thought: WHAT THE HELL!! I didn't know anything about it! I know I'm not checking a lot Megatherion and TS, but...how could I miss that????

Ok, that was Sunday late. Monday early... no time to check due to some minor details (my first day at work after the month of vacations  :ninja:). But I had a moment to browse quickly for some information, and I entered a Spanish site where it said... WHAATT????! What's THAAAT!??! The site stated that this album would be the LAST THERION ALBUM, that gig, THE LAST THERION REGULAR GIG!!! I was tearing my robes, pulling out my hair, scratching my face, when I decided to check a little further the best reliable information on the net: TS. And light it was. :Pheeeeewwww:

That's not a secret, I guess, so I imagine there's no problem telling you that. Somebody asked Chris about that very same information on the net, and his answer is: that information looks like a poor translation of the official note about the album. They say this album will be the last one for some time, and this gig, the last gig together for some other time. That doesn't mean that Therion disappears (as looked like in that Spanish site!), but my heart, and the heart of some other fans, was racing fast in front of that possibility. All a misunderstandmend because a bad translation. And it seems other sites commited the same error...

Another important thing about the album: it's not made by Nuclear Blast. For whatever the reason, Chris prefered to release it by his own, and that means that there won't be the regular promotion, and it won't be bought in the usual shops: only in the concert or through Therion Store. I suppose it explains that nobody had known about it earlier... Btw... I've just read that's right during the gig: after the gig you will be able to buy the album in the usual store, only not by NB (and never ever before the gig!).

And, to end with the topic, another great thing (the only one info those sites didn't take wrong): Christofer will expend a lot of time (hours) in every city before each concert talking with all the fans, signing and whatever required. A good chance to shake hands with him if you have not  :biggrin:

AAAH! And the last thing: the release is on September 28th. ENJOY!

Persephone:
I am really curious what it's going to sound like!

Thank You very much for the info update, Luthy :)
Did Christofer tell why is the band taking a break? I am just curious :) I guess family life for all!

Luth:
The only reason he gives is that they'll focus on different projects for some time. I suppose that children can count as a project  :ninja:

Agnes:
Luth, the shipping is set on 15 OCTOBER now.. I guess you will have to buy another copy on the concert..

Luth:
What!? I wanted to have it before the concert... it won't be possible now  :bawl:

(no, I'm a great fan, but I won't buy a second copy of the same album  :innocent: ).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version