Main Forum > About Therion

Flowers of Evil (Tour Europe 2012)

(1/5) > >>

Persephone:
Hello Notessomes!

So I just checked the tour dates for this year. I know there is 25th Anniversary for Latin America and then there is so called "Flowers of Evil Tour Europe" (which I consider as European 25 Year Anniversay then?).

I found gigs in my country and few others but for example no Germany. (But Spain and Hungary already have gigs too) I could hardly believe that there would be NO gigs in the huge BRD so I guess possibly they are not sure about the dates and places yet?

I haven't been chekin' on Therion  much lately so I might missed something, just tell me then.

Anyone coming to the show? I actually thought that we could meet near Markus if there was a gig but as You see did not find any Germany gigs...

Luth:
Hi Kris! Check it again: on 12th October Therion plays in Glauchau, Germany!

Unluckily, I know I won't be able to travel for those dates, so I'll have to stick to my 5th October in Barcelona  :biggrin:

Anyone joining Barcelona concert?  :unsure:

Persephone:
Well, that's still just one show for Germany  :blink:

Luth:
In Barcelona, Chris told Markus that they didn't know if Therion would tour again in Germany, as there were so few crowd there lately. I had a surprise when I saw that concert... and perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think it's near High Priest home!

Agnes:
I am thinking about going to Cracow.. but for sure I will be in Warsaw at the show. Anyone joining? ps. I will be a VIP member in TS at the show :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version