Main Forum > About Therion

Kali Yuga III Video Leaked

(1/1)

jarcs8:
I found it. post it on my personal facebook. then on therion Mexico's profile  then  talked to johan and snowy  they ddnt even knew the video was online already, i feel so bad I deleted the videos I posted   but i must admit its well produced  even tho there are some details i there could have changed or omitted, anyone has seen it yet?

Cheers!!  :drunk:

Persephone:
No, not yet :) I have to say that I was never much about Therion's music videos :) But I really like the last one - I think for Sitra Ahra song :)

Gevurah:

--- Quote from: jarcs8 on April 09, 2011, 06:04:59 pm ---I found it. post it on my personal facebook. then on therion Mexico's profile  then  talked to johan and snowy  they ddnt even knew the video was online already, i feel so bad I deleted the videos I posted   but i must admit its well produced  even tho there are some details i there could have changed or omitted, anyone has seen it yet?

Cheers!!  :drunk:

--- End quote ---

Seen it this morning. I can't wait to see the official version. What I have seen was very poor quality in sound and video. However, it is nicely done and the song is a good choice for a video. Wish they would do this again for other songs too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version