Main Forum > About Therion

New here

(1/4) > >>

Dead Symphony:
Hey all, I'm new here, this is my first post. I've heard versions of Kali Yuga Pt 3, and I must say it's awesome. I'm just wondering though, what are your guys' fav top 3 Therion songs? If this thread fleshes out, I'll share my top 3 too

Lucy:
Hello DS, welcome to our crazy community! :yeha:

Alright, it's a deal. :wink2:
My favourite Therion songs are:

1. Schwarzalbenheim, :wub: :wub: :wub:
2. Feuer Overtüre - Prometheus Entfesselt, :wub: :wub:
3. (It took a loong time to think, but in the end I chose) The Wondrous World of Punt. :wub:

Dead Symphony:
Schwarzalbenheim, I love at :45 seconds the soprano belting out.

Feuer Overture is an alright song

I love how slow and almost brooding and epic Wondrous World of Punt is. It has an awesome wall-of-sound quality to it.

I'm waiting to see if any more people hit this thread up. I'll share my fave 3 later, in a bit

Markus:
Hey Dead Symphony,

first of all: :welcome:

I really can't name three favourites; there are too many songs of them that I love and they're too different. So my favourites keep changing with my situation and my mood, but they include:

- Invocation of Naamah
- KYIII
- Helheim
- Symphony of the Dead
- Procreation of Eternity
- Lepaca Kliffoth
- Eye of Shiva
- Draconian Trilogy
- The Falling Stone
- Muspelheim
- Deggial

Cheers!

Markus

Dead Symphony:
Markus, good list, there are a few songs there that I really love.
Well, first and foremost, SotD is where I take my namesake from, and actually, Eye of Shiva reminds me of a story...
Well, basically, I was filling in on guitar for one of my buddy's bands, and our set included a few Therion songs. I'm not really that great of a guitarist, but I can hold my own.The songs we played were Three Ships of Berik (both parts), Birth of Venus Illegitima, Clavicula Nox, Seawinds (Accept cover), Via Nocturna (really hard song to play, heh), and we ended on Eye. Like I said before, I'm not that great of a guitarist, but I take pride in the fact that I can pretty much nail all the solos on Eye of Shiva

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version