Main Forum > About Therion

Therionizing

<< < (2/9) > >>

The One:
My mother. I showed "Gothic Kabbalah" to her and she loved it. ^_^

lavaniegosII:
I was therionized by a misterious guy from the internet 7 or 8 years ago. He told me that it was the kind of music i must listen. My first step in the therionizing process was Lepaca Kliffoth, and with Secret of the Runes  i was totally iniciated in the dark realms :ninja:

These are the people i remember i therionized

1.- Ixtlán band members (Gothic Kabbalah)  :evil2:

2.- A friend who was at his 15teen (6 years ago) very deep in the ¨ Smashing Pumpkins current style¨ I prensented him Therion and Dissection, and when now he is almost a practicioner of the left hand path  :lol3:  ( now when we go to drink some beers, we always listen  Gothic Kabbalah  and Reinkaos albums, as well as our hymn ¨Free bird¨ from Lynyrd Skynyrd).

Ho Therion Ho Therionized

Agnes:
I therionized some people from Puławy, my mum - maybe because Thomas is handsome and nice? :P anyway, if I well remember she said she likes Lemuria :)

I was therionized by my brother. He got Theli cassette (of course pirate copy) from his classmate and friend, felt in love and started to buy some Therion cassettes. First was Deggial, Lepaca Kliffoth and Vovin. When we were playing some day in Battle Tech III - game, some kind of Battle Ships; we were listening to Deggial cassette - some days later I asked him for some Therion songs, he gave me Lepaca Kliffoth and I felt in love with Therion - that's how it has started :)

Mystique:
I therionized my friend - but since he's a death metal fan I got him only into the first two albums :lol:

RagingRadish:
I Therionized my wife.  She'd never heard of them but when they came to Toronto in 2007 I said I was going and she volunteered to tag along.  Well...she loved it.  Next thing I knew, all my CDs were in her car!  Her favorite is Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Edit: It was 2007 when Therion was in Toronto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version