About NTSMS > Feedback section

Crisis???

(1/5) > >>

Luth:
Ok, look at the stats (well... better don't. I don't wish you depressed  :unsure: ).

Last days have been very very very few productive: some (few) shouts in the shoutbox, and almost no post. Of course, no new topic!

I understand that a lot of people has been with exams, and they have had no time to post or check the site; after exams, vacations begin and beach, going out, meetings with your friends, etc etc etc. In my case, new work and, as a consequence, less time for me and for the forum.

BUT

What about our ever wise Notessomes' High Priest?

What about our ever hungry from the deep sea the  Chief Anglerfish?

What about the darkest among the dark, our Dark Queen?

What about the ever-dying favourite English man?

What about our ever-crazy, ever-cookies barking Mommy?

What about our favourite hacker, the only virus we will allow to enter here?

What about...

WHERE ARE ALL YOU??????!!!!!!!!

Aluqak:
Hey Luth!
I wouldn't call this a crisis, I would just call it.... summer. I have loads of work to do before my hollidays start in three weeks :iconmi77kl: ... thus, I have less time for the forum. And given that nobody is posting I just don't stop to start anything new... and then the cycle starts again.
But well, the good news is that we already have a new thread

..... this one! :D ...
Yes I know, it's not that funny, but hey! I'm posting on it!... and I've even learned something from it:

--- Quote ---What about our ever-crazy, ever-cookies barking Mommy?
[snapback]11383[/snapback]
--- End quote ---
I' ve learned that Eve is a dog AND that she is capable of barking cookies :blink:. Man! that's what I call a bizarre dog.

Hail to a our great Metal-doggy-Mommy and to our great EK#1 Queen!

Luth:

--- Quote ---
I' ve learned that Eve is a dog AND that she is capable of barking cookies :blink:. Man! that's what I call a bizarre dog.

Hail to a our great Metal-doggy-Mommy and to our great EK#1 Queen!
[snapback]11384[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

It's only one letter...  :blush:

Markus:
Hail, oh luthiest Queen,

I wouldn't call it a crisis.... let's call it a summer break!

a summer break that should end as soon as possible. :ph34r:

Cheers!

Markus

Tzar-0:
Hi,

Yeah, just as Markus said this is not really a crisis...

Anyway, for me it is more that with the very hot weather, it would be crazy to stay in front of the computer...in a room which is turning into a sauna... :ph34r:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version