About NTSMS > Feedback section

More feedback

(1/3) > >>

Luth:
I've been thinking in create a topic about metal bands you would like to recomend to other users. I'll do but the question is: do you think that a simple topic is good, or better a sub-forum? I ask it with other words: if I create a new sub-forum (inside "Music forum"), will you post a lot of topics talking about your fav bands and commenting them and :P  valorating what other members had recommended, or will this sub-forum die alone and abandoned?

The same way, I'll make the current sub-forum "links" only a topic... if it represents to me no too work. If not, I'll leave it as it is now :P :P

Ereshkigal:
Why don't we first try to have it just as a topic and depending on the traffic we can then go ahead and make a subforum? or you think that would be to complicated?

Luth:
It can be complicated... If it's a subforum, it means that every user can post a new thread per artist; if it's only a thread, it would be very hard to make it a subforum. If noone (besides Eresh) replies to that, I'll create a subforum and, if it doesn't work, I'll blame all you!!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

:P

Ereshkigal:
Sounds good to me!

Luth:
Ok, now this is a fact. The new subforum has been added. Post or DIE!!!!!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version