About NTSMS > Feedback section

Czech

(1/6) > >>

Persephone:
Hi guys,

I know that this is a very bad time for asking this - but there's no need to hurry with replies.

I wanted to ask, if You would be upset about us (me & Sigvi) opening a topic where we could speak in Czech language. Cause we spend lot of time writing PM but it is mostly about the band. So I do not see any sense in talking about Therion just in PMs if this forum is connected to the band.
For us is much easier to write in our native language, of course. And we could write more about our personal feelings than in English.

So please, tell me your opinion about this. And where should we open the topic - in which section...

Thanks in advance

Kris

The One:
I think that the section we know as ESPAÑOL, which is literally dying should be renamed to other languages so such cases work. :biggrin:

Hypnox:
Or... section named "Other languages" should be opened where people from different countries would have a place for themselves.

deathdancer:
NO general "other languages" topic, but specific ones if interest is high and voted by loyals in loyal section.
That is my vote.

Agnes:
I have a chance to understand some Czech language ;) it's quite similar to Polish. my vote is for yes ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version