About NTSMS > New Members

bok i.e. hello =D

<< < (2/5) > >>

The One:
Welcome to our little insane and dangerous community! :welcome:
Hope you have fun here, and don't forget, keep posting!

saphira:
again: Be very WELCOME!!!  :)

as One already said.. it's an insane community..so don't get scared too soon..  :evil2: (... now you know why Misti is all wacko and all.. look where she hangs out..  :biggrin:

Luth:
Hi Serpentine!

As you've already been said... be very welcome!!!!

The most important thing to know is: don't hear the revolutionists, don't bother the Queen or the Priest, be a good spammer and worship Notessomes. Best way to do the last thing is to bake nice cakes and share them with us (but be aware of the nasty fish, or it will disappear!!!).

Have a nice time and POOOOOOOOOST!!!!!  :evil2:

Mystique:
xD xD xD hahaha saphy, I don't think serpy can get scared that easily xD  :biggrin: she's being well trained  :evil2: xD aren't you now? :lol3:

and another thing, don't you think I'm a wacko because I hang out with....her?  :afaid:  :afaid: :lol:

Sirius13:

--- Quote from: Luth on December 22, 2008, 07:36:32 pm ---Hi Serpentine!

As you've already been said... be very welcome!!!!

The most important thing to know is: don't hear the revolutionists, don't bother the Queen or the Priest, be a good spammer and worship Notessomes. Best way to do the last thing is to bake nice cakes and share them with us (but be aware of the nasty fish, or it will disappear!!!).

Have a nice time and POOOOOOOOOST!!!!!  :evil2:

--- End quote ---

[whispering]   ^^^^  hey Serpentine - a word to the wise:  this is the fake 'queen' everyone talks about.   :wink2:

Best thing to do (if you can make any sense of her mindless gibberings) is to smile politely and walk away when she's not looking... 

that's what we all do  :thumbup:   [/whispering]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version