Author Topic: One word game  (Read 426345 times)

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • NTSMS - every day closer to World Domination
Re: One word game
« Reply #1380 on: November 14, 2008, 01:11:02 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1381 on: November 14, 2008, 01:19:49 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!
Eager to hear you is what we are.

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #1382 on: November 14, 2008, 04:06:39 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt
6 6 6

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1383 on: November 14, 2008, 05:03:49 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes
"All men are intellectuals, but not all men in society have the function of intellectuals" -Antonio Gramsci

Offline Lucy

• Diamond Lady
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • BEE-hive! :D
    • My blog about our homestead life
« Reply #1384 on: November 14, 2008, 08:23:03 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #1385 on: November 14, 2008, 09:17:04 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1386 on: November 14, 2008, 11:00:49 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1387 on: November 14, 2008, 11:02:07 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #1388 on: November 14, 2008, 12:53:54 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose

PS. Better nose that what-I-think-you-wanted-to-write  :ninja:
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1389 on: November 14, 2008, 01:35:40 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Aluqak

• Chief Anglerfish
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Feed me!
« Reply #1390 on: November 14, 2008, 01:46:05 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra

PS. Better nose that what-I-think-you-wanted-to-write  :ninja:
I almost wrote underwear, but given that that wasn't to classy, I restrained myself :whistle:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:09:18 pm by Aluqak »
Volons, volons, laisse toi porter par ta croyance immortelle, laisse ton désir devenir tes ailes...
Pazuzu, 1996

GOT ?

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1391 on: November 14, 2008, 01:52:00 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline lavaniegosII

• The Composer
  • Loyal Member
  • Fly free bird
    • www.myspace.com/ainset
« Reply #1392 on: November 14, 2008, 07:37:26 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around
6 6 6

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1393 on: November 14, 2008, 07:43:51 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline deathdancer

• Revolution Leader
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • So sexy
    • http://vargagrav.com
« Reply #1394 on: November 14, 2008, 09:24:26 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the huge
Life's a bitch... and than you die...

English killer member #3
Therion Society member

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1395 on: November 14, 2008, 09:25:01 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the huge table
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline Mystique

• Butterfly Faerie
  • Loyal Dreamer
  • Madness takes its toll.
« Reply #1396 on: November 14, 2008, 11:26:09 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the huge table while
For a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Offline Markus

• High Priest
  • Administrator
« Reply #1397 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:10 pm »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the huge table while I
Antichrist! Antichrist!
Opera music therionised.
Antichrist Superstar!

Offline The One

• Misjudged young artist
  • Loyal Dreamer
« Reply #1398 on: November 15, 2008, 03:09:47 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the huge table while I licked

Offline Luth

• The Queen
  • Administrator
    • http://ntsms.megatherion.com
« Reply #1399 on: November 15, 2008, 11:26:14 am »
Beyond the space, outside darkness, in the kitchen of one Capra who dares, there once she found me eating Aluqak's socks. What the hell? Capra entered transcendental nervousness as she felt cupcakes hitting Luth's royal nose. Immediately, Capra jumped around the huge table while I licked its
NTSMS Rocks! - ignore everyone else!  (Rick dixit)
English killer member #1 (anyone else want to join?) and future German killer #1!