Main Forum > About Computers + Video games

Band Games

(1/5) > >>

IronCretin:
Ok, this is a thread dedicated to games made by bands. . . or affiliated with bands.  I'm sure it will be short-lived, as I can only think of two:

Ed Hunter ~Iron Maiden~
    A horribly lack-lustre rail shooter. . .  Never played it. . . saw it for $17.99. . . but the graphics suck, the gamplay is supposed to suck. . . and. . . well. . .  the music is awesome, but I have it all already.

Kiss Psycho Circus ~Kiss~
    Played the demo. . . honestly, it was pretty good. . . Not only that, it got good reviews.  If I saw it for cheap, I'd def. pick it up. . . although it's based on a comic which is based on the band. . . That's a lot of bases to cover (oh-ho-ho, so funny!). . .

Any others that people can think of?

~The (Wracking my Brains) Cretin~

TheOFFman:
Well, there are many Iron Maiden songs in Carmageddon 2, that game ruled btw!  :)

IronCretin:
LoL. . . Killing pedestrians, everyone's favorite past time.

There were also Iron Maiden songs in GTA3: Vice City. . . specifically Two Minutes to Midnight.

~The (Ever Vigilant) Cretin~

Lucy:
Don't forget Qliphoth - Path of chaos made by The One! I think the link doesn't work anymore, but if you ask One I'm sure he'll let you play it. :)

The One:
Yeah, as I can see, the download links are not working any more.
I currently can't upload anything, cause my bandwidth and connectivity are very limited, the local server's got some trouble. But no worries, I'll get it fixed. :wink2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version