Main Forum > Other bands!!!

Orphaned Land!!!!

<< < (4/4)

The One:

--- Quote from: Markus on March 25, 2013, 10:35:17 am ---Can anyone tell what books they are reading on that photo?

--- End quote ---

Those look like copies of the Qur'an to me :biggrin:

TheOFFman:

--- Quote from: Lucy on March 24, 2013, 05:49:54 am ---That band photo in the article is fantastic! :lol:

--- End quote ---

I have signed poster of that picture from you know where  :)

Luth:
Yesterday I read a really sad news: Yossi Sassi is parting ways from Orphaned Land. He has his own (and really good) project, and I suppose OL and his solo project were not compatible. I've seen the messages from both Yossi and OL in Facebook and, as you could expect, they are still great friends and wish success to each other.

I'm sad, anyway. For me, going to an OL concert was a way to see two great musicians and people: Kobi Fahri and Yossi Sassi. For me, OL was as much one than the other... and now, there will be something missing. A real pity for OL, in my opinion...

I have to say that Yossi's new album ("The Melting Clocks") is really good. I went to the concert, and I even had the chance to say "hello" to him and get the album signed. He's a really nice person, and a fantastic musician too. I'll follow his work as well as OL. But... Have I said I'm sad about their parting ways?  :unsure:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version