Main Forum > About Therion

Therion-related reading

<< < (14/15) > >>

Persephone:
Hello Ignacio!

Thank You for suggesting this book! I did not know about it and as I study (try to study at least) religious studies this might be very good add to it :-) I checked it at Czech wikipedia and it looks interesting to me. I also found out it was translated and released in Czech. I guess I will search for it in the library then ;-)

Markus:
Hasn't HPL mentioned the "Golden Bough" a couple of times? It surely does appear in "The Little Rare Book Room" by the HPL Historic Society. As far as I remember it searches for parallels between different mythologies and religions.

Can't you get a copy on Amazon?

Cheers!

Markus

Ignacio:
Thanks Markus, I should give a try in Amazon...  But, I have just found a some offers in my local ebay that I'm seriously evaluating.

@Deleen: I also found that there is an edited version called The New Golden Bough with notes and foreward by Theodor H. Gaster.

Persephone:
If You got Demonoid account, You can find there some nice reading about magic(k) :-) Even some Karlsson's books.

Markus:
So, Ignacio, did you get a copy?

And then the Golden Bough - my brain had gone numb
I read them all out loud - well that was quite dumb, terribly dumb, fatally dumb
Freed the Great Old Ones - mankind will succumb
What have I done?

:lol3:

Kris, do you mean "Demonoid account" as in "Therion spin-off forum?"

Cheers!

Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version